If you dont 3 star can you just replay the level to take the path?

#1oldgloryinsuranPosted 3/27/2012 7:11:06 PM
This game has a crap way to choose paths. I mean if you dont want to take the upcoming path... Just play like poop... Real nice. Anyway if I dont 3 star and I want to take the path can I just replay it? Whats the best way to do that? I didnt see an option but from what I am reading on other sites it seems like you can just replay til you get 3 stars??
---
Wii Signature: SGS --- 7989 7305 4207 9854
Xbox Live Gamer tag: osakamitsu
#2t260sagaPosted 3/28/2012 1:14:41 AM
After not getting 3 star, don't save, then chose return to title screen and reload your save file.
#3oldgloryinsuran(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2012 2:34:56 AM
Awesome. Thats what I thought but it seems like it made me start from scratch when i did that. Thanks for the info. :D
---
Wii Signature: SGS --- 7989 7305 4207 9854
Xbox Live Gamer tag: osakamitsu
#4mcnichojPosted 4/6/2012 6:44:51 AM
Now lets say you're trying to get your first or second ending but by accident you got a three star ranking on stage 2-A, well I suppose you could press the [PLAYSTATION HOME BUTTON] and then close the game but you could do a faster solution by instead not saving after you see that three star ranking. Just let 3-B load up and then as soon as it starts, press [START BUTTON] and go to "Return to Title". It will ask if you are sure, press yes but then it will ask you to save again. DO NOT SAVE, just hit no to saving again and you will be brought back to the main menu where you will have to reload the data and resume your game again; that easy.
---
LoL US/PSN/XBLGT/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud 3DS and Vita owner.