This game has entertained me quite a bit; definitely worth $20

#1snoopfaqerPosted 4/11/2012 8:23:35 AM
I love this game! Like, this is exactly what I expected to get when I bought the Vita. Sure, I wanted cool ports such as Tales From Space and Bioshock, but Sumioni: Demon Arts is a completely fresh experience with great replayability. I have already put like 8 1/2 hours on it, and I never thought it would last that long when I initially played it.

The way the story pans out is quite awesome as well. At first, I tried reading the intro but I didn't really grasp what was going on. Then, after beating ending after ending, the full (beautiful, at that) picture came to light, and I was reading eagerly the last few of the endings. I really hope that a sequel is made.

I am so close to beating all the endings, I am on the last stage in the game! I have already spent like 40 minutes on it and I keep getting my ass handed to me. Any tips?

Also, how do you get that trophy where you have to inflict ailment on ten enemies? Thanks
---
PSN: snooptasm
#2pc-ps360Posted 5/3/2012 1:23:04 PM

this is the best psvita game available. i dont know why reviewers hated it, maybe cause its not a fps but who knows. imho the is the only vita game worth while getting. i rate it a 9/10. i hope more games like this come to vita