The Secret Boss Fights

#1MoiBakaDesuPosted 4/2/2013 10:30:05 AM
So okay, I read that those fights are supposed to be in the 20th floor, the Leveling Dungeon, but are there some special things to be done before you can access those bosses? I completed all the Taiga Quests, I beat the "Bossmonster" in the Leveling Dungeon, but there is nothing, what am I doing wrong here?
#2kairaijinPosted 4/2/2013 1:53:01 PM
how i can complete the last taiga quest before fighting bb?
#3MoiBakaDesu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:09:09 PM
Just get what she wants in the Leveling Dungeon. You get to it when you turn right on the 19th floor.
#4kairaijinPosted 4/2/2013 2:23:17 PM
thanks oh yeah i got information that you could fight the secret boss in the new game+ if you finished all the quest again and by using caster or other servant
#5MoiBakaDesu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:35:53 PM
Well, I don't mean the true boss from the CCC-Route but the three bosses in the Leveling Dungeon. You should be able to challenge them in your first playthrough, isn't that right?
#6ChaosX007Posted 4/3/2013 12:38:45 AM
MoiBakaDesu posted...
Well, I don't mean the true boss from the CCC-Route but the three bosses in the Leveling Dungeon. You should be able to challenge them in your first playthrough, isn't that right?

Yup...
#7MoiBakaDesu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 3:24:04 AM
But not even a single one of them appears for me, do I have to do something special?
#8ChaosX007Posted 4/3/2013 5:39:32 AM
MoiBakaDesu posted...
But not even a single one of them appears for me, do I have to do something special?

from what i read you need to complete your servant SG to fight the 3 secret boss

First boss: Rin & Archer (F/SN) Left side of the map

Second boss: Kotomine & Lancer (F/SN) Right side of the map

3rd boss: Twice H.P & Caster (Fate/EXTRA) Topmost part of the map

I fought them on my first playthough using Saber (complete SG)
#9natchu96Posted 4/3/2013 9:13:09 AM
ChaosX007 posted...
MoiBakaDesu posted...

from what i read you need to complete your servant SG to fight the 3 secret boss

First boss: Rin & Archer (F/SN) Left side of the map

Second boss: Kotomine & Lancer (F/SN) Right side of the map

3rd boss: Twice H.P & Caster (Fate/EXTRA) Topmost part of the map

I fought them on my first playthough using Saber (complete SG)

Twice Caster, you just can't cope with your future self's success in her love life. And that KICK!
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#10PdzJoePosted 4/3/2013 9:23:15 AM
Not sure if taiga quest have anything to do with it but i think i did them all