USA Release

#11MasterChaos45Posted 4/6/2013 1:17:12 AM
Also supposedly the translators are fans of the series and pushed to do the first one. Hope they decide to do this one.
#12BlueNamyPosted 4/6/2013 3:53:28 AM
MasterChaos45 posted...
Also supposedly the translators are fans of the series and pushed to do the first one. Hope they decide to do this one.

What translators?Isnt Aksys the one who localized the first one?This is a sequel so I think it must be localized if not why did they bother localizing the first one.
---
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything, it's to late to stop reading it.
#13drzero7Posted 4/6/2013 4:55:29 AM
most likely a PSN release for this game. Fate/Extra did okay release in USA.
---
***Dizzy: The hottest 3 year old I ever seen*******
>---My PWAB RISK RATING: S+ ---
#14Phoenix6000Posted 4/6/2013 6:51:34 AM
BlueNamy posted...

What translators?Isnt Aksys the one who localized the first one?This is a sequel so I think it must be localized if not why did they bother localizing the first one.

At the time they probably didn't expect there would be a sequel.

Not all sequels get localized either, especially where it concerns the PSP.
---
XBL: Phoenix6000 || Black 2 FC: 3182-3983-9645
#15salamandrakePosted 4/6/2013 7:26:08 AM
Aw come on, this has to get localized! I can't read Japanese good enough to fully enjoy this game, so I'm waiting for a localization/ ENG patch, no matter how long
#16ivanhellsingPosted 4/6/2013 8:19:09 AM
well some one in tumblr made this
http://www.change.org/petitions/aksys-games-localization-inc-localization-of-fate-extra-ccc

although i think its a waste of time but maybe you should spread this like wildfire
---
White FC: 4428-0185-7278
Black 2 FC : 0992-0835-6808
#17natchu96Posted 4/6/2013 8:50:06 AM
BlueNamy posted...
MasterChaos45 posted...

The translators that work for Aksys, obviously. Who else would we be talking about? They are fans.

And I don't think this sequel was even announced back when the localization happened.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#18DarkrobotisbackPosted 4/6/2013 9:41:02 PM
Chances for a US release are slim, but the odds of Fate CCC being released by its neighboring countries such as the UK are a bit higher, after all psp games are a bit more popular in the UK.

Don't fret though, theirs always the option of buying an import and learning Japanese???
---
PSN: Johnny_Sanchez-
"Will you help me defy the Moderator's?"
#19Nightmare637Posted 4/6/2013 10:58:24 PM
they still release VNs with UMD and the first one did well so I'd say the chances are fairly high.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#20bybyrPosted 4/6/2013 11:38:33 PM
and I'm actually puzzled why they chose that VN instead of this. the worst scenario, because they chose that VN, this game is getting scrapped.