If i liked Minecraft would i like this?

#100mudkipPosted 12/16/2011 10:56:02 PM
I enjoyed Minecraft (purchased in alpha) so would i also enjoy this game?
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#2andyt876Posted 12/17/2011 5:05:52 AM
It's a very different game to Minecraft, it would really depend on whether you like 2D platformers or not. Personally, I love Minecraft and I love this game. It's basically a 2D platformer, shooter adventure game, similar to the 2D shooters you find on the web.
---
Who Dares, Wins
#3Destroyer_AlphaPosted 12/17/2011 9:16:26 PM
Well I'd compare this more to Terraria than Minecraft. They are both 2d and with guns. Only the controls differ (Cobalt is like a normal game controller on the key board). for If you liked (or even have) Terraria, then you would probably like this. If you like 2d shooters/platformers, then you would most definitely like this.
---
That is some other guy's history. That is why it is called HIS STORY.
#4evilthecat13Posted 12/19/2011 2:03:05 PM
Don't compare this to Terraria, please. It's closer to the Megaman X series than anything else, although you guys might be too young to know of those games. I suppose some Googling may be in order? O.o
#5Destroyer_AlphaPosted 12/19/2011 10:50:26 PM
evilthecat13 posted...
Don't compare this to Terraria, please. It's closer to the Megaman X series than anything else, although you guys might be too young to know of those games. I suppose some Googling may be in order? O.o

Well, he asked if he liked Minecraft would he like this game, and Minecraft is 3d. It wouldnt make sense to compare 2d with 3d. Terraria is basically a 2d Minecraft (with guns). Terraria and Cobalt are both 2d and they both have shooting (although Cobalt has much more, and better shooting).

Any who, I too would agree that it's more akin to Mega Man X and other 2d shooters, like Contra and Gunstar Heroes. Cobalt is a 2d shooter. It has nothing to do with Minecraft what so ever.
---
That is some other guy's history. That is why it is called HIS STORY.