Questions about purchasing the game

#1ManManMonPosted 12/20/2011 3:42:43 AM
Any other Americans having trouble purchasing the game? The site wants me to use some shrill moneybrook booker thing. It says to upload funds, but then it says you can't use uploaded funds to pay international, but then it also says to use send money option you have to have uploaded funds to send. I don't really understand it at all.

Is there any simpler way to pay? I don't remember having any issue paying for minecraft. . .
#2Atreides825Posted 12/20/2011 4:31:32 AM
Well, that kind of decides me on whether or not to buy the alpha right now. As annoying as Paypal can be sometimes, if these guys aren't using it, then I probably don't want anything to do with this - for the moment at least.

Here's hoping that they make payment a bit easier, i.e. Paypal, or better still, they work out a deal to sell the product on Steam.
---
"We're the Imperial fething Guard and it's our lot in life to be fethed."
- Major Rawne, Tanith First-and-Only
#3ManManMon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 4:49:02 AM
I know, right? This whole skrill money brooker thing feels like a middle man, then I go to their page to look for support and I end up having to sign up for some get satisfaction page for my question to be posted through, another middle man feeling thing. Why not a simple straight forward forum? I just want to give them my monies, and get my game. . why so difficult.
#4Atreides825Posted 12/20/2011 7:42:19 AM
Maybe I've misunderstood your last post, but have you tried contacting the game developers?

I really hope that they get a better financial system in place as this game looks interesting. Besides, games like this tell me that 2D platforming -- the best kind of game out there (other than RPG's and RTS's), isn't dead.
---
"We're the Imperial fething Guard and it's our lot in life to be fethed."
- Major Rawne, Tanith First-and-Only
#5ManManMon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2011 6:04:18 AM
I haven't tried directly left, I left a post in their forums, but no response. Is there a more direct way to contact them? Where would be the best place to try?
#6ManManMon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2011 6:06:52 AM
Finally found my post here.

http://getsatisfaction.com/cobalt

Three days old and no reply
#7GlinkmasterPosted 12/24/2011 7:18:52 PM
It has a paypal option last time I checked... It didn't work for me, but I can't say that it was on their end. I paid straight up with a Credit card and had no problems, though.
---
Yo buddy, Still alive?
-Solo Wing Pixy, Ace Combat Zero
#8zombiexdeathxPosted 1/4/2012 4:37:15 AM
Im thinking i should get this (love minecraft and mojang) and it looks good but the site and te difficulty purcasing puts me off some what
---
I AM ABOMINATION
#9SpootzPosted 1/13/2012 11:48:27 PM
I put in my info and everything went smoothly. Even converted the funds for me. No trouble at all.

Not sure why OP is having problems.
---
Live: Spootz
PSN: SPTwhte