On sale this week on Xbox Live for $9.99

#1wolfpackfan10Posted 9/25/2012 12:25:33 PM
topic
---
GT: Wolfpackfan10 gamerscore = 68067
PSN: Wolfpackfan10
#2chaoz-kingPosted 9/25/2012 9:26:53 PM
Crazy how this has some of the best graphics I've seen on consoles. Glad they did a sale on this finally.
#3naughtydog2kO3Posted 9/26/2012 3:21:04 PM
Bought it. Own the PC version but during that time I was using an old PC, game was a bit laggy and had to tone down some graphic settings and hated the limited activation but now playing on console, it looks really nice and fun game so far, control is nice and gameplay is still good as I remember, best $10 so far.
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#4TheRobPosted 9/28/2012 5:03:52 PM
Never really read up on it much, but for $9, how could I go wrong? It's a great game, a lot of fun and the gunplay mechanics feel good.

I was disappointed by two things however: Your nanosuit never improved, I was expecting to be able to throw cars and stuff by the end of the game, gain improved armor and/or cloaking, etc. The other problem is that it's just too short, I mean for $9 it's still not bad. But I'd have been annoyed if I had paid $20 or more for it and found out it was so short. Still worth the purchase though. I heard that they removed a level though which is anoher disappointment.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#5naughtydog2kO3Posted 9/29/2012 5:54:43 PM
king, etc. The

The game didn't feel that short, it was still a lot longer than most FPS campaign. Anyways, awesome game, just beat it today, really do recommend this to those wanting a nice single player game.
---
#6naughtydog2kO3Posted 9/29/2012 5:55:42 PM
Never really read up on it much, but for $9, how could I go wrong? It's a great game, a lot of fun and the gunplay mechanics feel good.

I was disappointed by two things however: Your nanosuit never improved, I was expecting to be able to throw cars and stuff by the end of the game, gain improved armor and/or cloaking, etc. The other problem is that it's just too short, I mean for $9 it's still not bad. But I'd have been annoyed if I had paid $20 or more for it and found out it was so short. Still worth the purchase though. I heard that they removed a level though which is anoher disappointment.

Also that level is something most people won't even care or miss about, was a very annoying and badly design level that doesn't take very long to beat, it was more annoying than anything, you can watch it on youtube if you want to see why people didn't like that part of the game.
---
#7Perfect LightPosted 9/29/2012 10:21:20 PM
Sweet, used the points I got from Bing to snatch it.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
#8LoMNOMNOMDeerPosted 10/3/2012 9:59:30 PM
SMH This was $10 yesterday and I had 1600 points on my account. I wanted to buy the BL2 season pass so I waited until today to get another 1600 point card. I add the points, buy the season pass, scroll through the marketplace and what do you know. This game is 20 dollars again. I should have bought it when I had the chance -_-
---
Not the dark green, the iridescent green.
Even Christ said "Christ, he flows quite nicely"