Camelot explains the why there's no RPG elements

#21KingIceSonicPosted 4/19/2012 8:19:04 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
And? I could care less. It's a Sport's Game. It shouldnt have an RPG mode anyway since there isnt even a story.

Thank goodness there is no story to this, Mario Spin off stories are bad or empty(Like Mario sports mix)
---
How come Peach dosent do like Daisy and slap bowser
#22MwarriorHieiPosted 4/19/2012 9:37:18 PM

how will the online suck? you are the only one saying that foolishness, Stop blaming A game for your internet

nintendo is pretty consistent with having crappy online. this has nothing to do with people's connections.
---
o.o
#23GeassMasterPosted 4/20/2012 7:11:24 AM
Well no RPG mode, means no buy for me,Camelot. I thought the 3DS was trying to sway away from the Console experience though?
#24gamestar3000Posted 4/20/2012 7:27:49 AM
^ not trying to be a jackass, but nobody really cares
---
DK64 is racist, the final boss has 3 k's in his name after the other, and you're fighting him with primates... Tell me I'm not the only one who saw that...
#25GeassMasterPosted 4/20/2012 7:42:13 AM
gamestar3000 posted...

You're more of a jackass than me if that matters.
#26gamestar3000Posted 4/20/2012 10:06:14 AM
GeassMaster posted...
gamestar3000 posted...

It's gamefaqs, being an ass is second nature to most people
---
DK64 is racist, the final boss has 3 k's in his name after the other, and you're fighting him with primates... Tell me I'm not the only one who saw that...
#27KingIceSonicPosted 4/20/2012 1:04:59 PM
MwarriorHiei posted...
how will the online suck? you are the only one saying that foolishness, Stop blaming A game for your internet
nintendo is pretty consistent with having crappy online. this has nothing to do with people's connections.

And what makes the online crappy? Since the majority of people liked the Online in MKWII and MK7 so I would really like to know why it's crappy.
---
#28MrPerson01Posted 4/20/2012 3:01:43 PM(edited)

No, it actually does have everything to do with the people's connections. No need to blame it on Nintendo if your connection or the others' is bad.

Nah, you're more of the jackass by not buying a game just because it doesn't have one thing. Doesn't matter in Nintendo's eyes though.
#29MrSpacelySlatePosted 4/20/2012 3:36:45 PM
KingIceSonic posted...
Since the majority of people liked the Online in MKWII and MK7 so I would really like to know why it's crappy.

Did you play MK7's online at all?
#30KingIceSonicPosted 4/20/2012 8:06:23 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
KingIceSonic posted...
Since the majority of people liked the Online in MKWII and MK7 so I would really like to know why it's crappy.

Did you play MK7's online at all?

Yes I did(Still do) and for MKWII. I dont have a bad connection or anything so I dont have(See) any problems with the Online
---