Well tha's preatty rude of Nintendo....

#1KingIceSonicPosted 5/12/2012 2:37:26 PM
To make color schemes for Yoshi only. They are acting like he is most important or that everyone uses him. I like yoshi but I wish they had an alternate color/clothing for all the characters, that would be more fair for everybody. If the last one isn't actual characters that would be dummer

Prediction! Last colum in QR codes will be Luma color schemes

Black,Turquoise,Pink,Pirple,ect
---
Baby Daisy strenght equals Princess Peach strength equals Blooper strenght
#2MetroidKillaPosted 5/12/2012 3:51:03 PM
Maybe they were going for the whole Yoshi's Story thing where Yoshi's are naturally multicolored.
#3MrHayes77Posted 5/12/2012 4:01:28 PM
KingIceSonic posted...
To make color schemes for Yoshi only. They are acting like he is most important or that everyone uses him. t
But he is
---
Is it wrong to have a fangirl crush on Chun Li?
#4KingIceSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2012 4:58:33 PM
MrHayes77 posted...
KingIceSonic posted...
To make color schemes for Yoshi only. They are acting like he is most important or that everyone uses him. t
But he is

No he isnt, that is stupid as saying that he is the most important character in the series or that everybody always uses him, which is a lie
---
#5MrHayes77Posted 5/12/2012 5:02:53 PM
KingIceSonic posted...
No he isnt
I'm sorry your in denial but he is
---
#6gamestar3000Posted 5/12/2012 5:24:17 PM
MrHayes77 posted...
KingIceSonic posted...
No he isnt

he's not. if he's so important, explain how or why, and none of this "he just is" bs, I want a legit answer.
---
If you use peach just for the sake of floating in smb2 , I question your platforming skills
#7MrHayes77Posted 5/12/2012 5:26:20 PM
gamestar3000 posted...
he's not. if he's so important, explain how or why, and none of this "he just is" bs, I want a legit answer.

he just is
duh!!
---
#8gamestar3000Posted 5/12/2012 5:27:40 PM
troll. alert.
---
If you use peach just for the sake of floating in smb2 , I question your platforming skills
#9KingIceSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2012 5:28:48 PM
MrHayes77 posted...
KingIceSonic posted...
No he isnt

How is he the most important character in the *MARIO* series? How come everybody always uses him when me or my friends almost never use him?(breaking the everybody) How can he be the number 1 character if he dint even get number 1 in Hurt or Heal here?

You are just saying dumb stuff
---
#10MrHayes77Posted 5/12/2012 5:30:46 PM
KingIceSonic posted...
How is he the most important character in the *MARIO* series? How come everybody always uses him when me or my friends almost never use him?(breaking the everybody) How can he be the number 1 character if he dint even get number 1 in Hurt or Heal here?

yoshi is the reason there is a *MARIO* series
---