Any Fire Emblem-like Android games?

#1KysafenPosted 9/12/2012 11:16:04 PM
I know I didn't really use the touch controls for Shadow Dragon because, well, buttons. But Nintendo DID show something interesting; that touch controls for a Fire Emblem actually CAN work.

So I was wondering if there were any games like Fire Emblem for Android made. I know there are a bajillion Minecraft clones out there, there should be at least ONE Fire Emblem clone...

Also, there was this old (and I mean OLD) Fire Emblem-like game for old Cell Phones, and it seemed to adopt the NES Fire Emblem's style, but I can't, for the life of me, recall its name. If anyone knows which game I'm talking about I'd LOVE to know...
---
Wow, I haven't gotten any of my posts deleted in months! Time to fix tha[The rest of this signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2Brady672_AT_fanPosted 9/13/2012 3:17:51 AM
You can try Shining Force, I'm not sure if it's on Android though.

It was an old snes srpg that was pretty good. It plays a lot like fire emblem, except there isn't perma-death.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593
#3McTCMPosted 9/13/2012 6:19:02 AM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
You can try Shining Force, I'm not sure if it's on Android though.

It was an old snes srpg that was pretty good. It plays a lot like fire emblem, except there isn't perma-death.

0.79 on the eu iPhone.
---
~Pokemon~
FC:2537 8652 0098
#4engimamanPosted 9/13/2012 7:32:51 AM(edited)
don't you mean Genesis?
---
"Light travels faster than sound. That's why people appear bright before you hear them speak."
#5Kysafen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 8:36:35 AM
Meh, I already played Shining Force on the GBA... twice. I don't think I'd want to grind all of my characters up to level 20, promote them, then realize that the atrocious stat penalties render them almost unusable- again, as awesome and cute as Bleu is.

Thanks, anyway.
---
Wow, I haven't gotten any of my posts deleted in months! Time to fix tha[The rest of this signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Brady672_AT_fanPosted 9/13/2012 12:45:14 PM
engimaman posted...
don't you mean Genesis?

Ah right, yes. I'm sorry, when I think of good classic games, I've conditioned myself to say Snes...

Yes, it's from the Sega Genesis.
---
#7azn_boy150Posted 9/13/2012 1:24:38 PM
engimaman posted...
don't you mean Genesis?

Ah right, yes. I'm sorry, when I think of good classic games, I've conditioned myself to say Snes...

Yes, it's from the Sega Genesis.

I don't blame you, considering the absurd amount of great RPGs on the SNES.
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN:azn_boy150
#8RPGman1Posted 9/13/2012 1:38:10 PM
Kysafen posted...
Meh, I already played Shining Force on the GBA... twice. I don't think I'd want to grind all of my characters up to level 20, promote them, then realize that the atrocious stat penalties render them almost unusable- again, as awesome and cute as Bleu is.

Thanks, anyway.

I've heard that the GBA version of Bleu was horrifically nerfed from his Genesis version, where he was pretty much the game's super character. I don't know for sure though, didn't play the Genesis one.
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#9Brady672_AT_fanPosted 9/13/2012 2:35:17 PM
RPGman1 posted...
Kysafen posted...

Thanks, anyway.

I've heard that the GBA version of Bleu was horrifically nerfed from his Genesis version, where he was pretty much the game's super character. I don't know for sure though, didn't play the Genesis one.

Pretty much. Bleu was destroyed.
---
#10_Matt_Engarde_Posted 9/13/2012 2:50:44 PM
RPGman1 posted...
Kysafen posted...

Thanks, anyway.

Pretty much. Bleu was destroyed.

Who needs Bleu when you have Jogurt on your "force"?
---
The official Matt Engarde of every board.
"Hold on a sec. I'm gonna consult myself, OK?" - Matt Engarde, (PWJFA)