CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! (possible spoilers for all FEs!)

#111Gen_WoundwortPosted 8/6/2014 8:38:50 AM
C.
---
I liek bunnies. http://tinyurl.com/kzp9mso
Nobody gets my handle, do they?
#11231walcraebPosted 8/6/2014 9:05:32 AM
shiningpikablu252 posted...
Going with B here...

---
PREPARE THY ANUS.
#113AlmostDougPosted 8/6/2014 11:19:02 AM
I wonder why no one's going with the logical choice of A...
---
My friend introduced me to Mega Man when I didn't care about him at all... He saw there was something lacking in my life, and filled the void. ~ NEW-WAYS-2-DIE
#114RaNDM_GPosted 8/6/2014 12:29:04 PM(edited)
Logical? Endgame? Forty, please.

C: Time to run.
---
"You haven't even seen tactical."
#115Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 3:03:07 PM
"What? You don't think I killed Vaike and burned the forest to hide the evidence, do you?" Said Endgame.

Chrom and Robin had a shocked look on their faces. Endgame really should have taken this as a sign to stop talking, but he continued.

"Hahahahaha..... come on! I wouldn't need to go through that much trouble! Someone with no affinity for magic like Vaike would barely leave a corpse if hit by Valflame! He'd be nothing but ashes! No need to burn an entire forest to cover up that! Besides, if I was some kind of Grimleal double agent, why would I start with someone as dimwitted as Vaike? I mean, why not aim higher up within the ranks? Someone that's a bigger threat? Why not aim for the leader himself?"

"Wow. You really have put a lot of thought into this." Said Robin. "Are you sure you haven't been planning to kill anyone?"

"What?! Of course not!" Said Endgame. This wasn't true. He's been scheming all kinds of things. Framing Tharja and Henry as Grimleal to create distrust amongst the army, how to get rid of Severa and make it look like an accident, and of course, how to get Chrom branded as a traitor and steal his wife. He wouldn't truly be following in Arvis' footsteps if he didn't accomplish that one!

"Well, we didn't think you killed Vaike. But after all that....." Said Chrom.

"Ah! But if I was a double agent, this is the part where I would have been exposed and would retaliate! I mean, look. I have the Lord and his main strategist away from the rest of the army! This would be the perfect time for an ambush!"

There was a pause.

"And yet....."

"Fair enough." Robin said. "However, I think it would be best we assign someone to keep an eye on you until we find Vaike."

Endgame did not like the sound of that.

"Agreed. How about Lissa?" Asked Chrom.

Endgame's face turned pale at the thought. "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" He shouted. "I mean..... you think there's a chance I might be an enemy spy, and you'd assign your sister, a princess neverless, to watch over me? I mean. If I was an enemy spy, you'd basically be handing me a valuable hostage on a silver platter!"

"Perhaps he's right." Said Robin. "How about....."

Who does Endgame get stuck with?

A. Henry
B. Cherche (Vaike's wife!)
C. Gerome (Vaike's son!)
D. Noire
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#116shiningpikablu252Posted 8/6/2014 3:11:31 PM
I'll go with A here...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#117TestPilotVGCPosted 8/6/2014 3:20:32 PM
I'll go with D.

Noire's 'unique' personality should make things interesting.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#118Vortex_OblivionPosted 8/6/2014 3:34:54 PM
D.
---
I'll wait for these games: Fairy Fencer F, Super Danganronpa 2-Goodbye Despair and the resurrection of Black Cyc. MinDeaD Blood>Saya no Uta :)
#119Pepsi_AlPosted 8/6/2014 3:50:33 PM
E: Chrom and Robin decide not to lissen to the Fox News anchor, and decide to put him with Lissa anyways.
#12031walcraebPosted 8/6/2014 4:22:28 PM
Vortex_Oblivion posted...
D.

a study in what Noire is going to get.

I concur
---
PREPARE THY ANUS.