Automatic class change?

#11ThatKippPosted 8/6/2014 6:52:21 AM
Nobody auto-promotes. However, master seals are very easy to come by in this game because of the shops on the map that you can visit at any time. After chapter 12, you unlock a shop that lets you buy master seals for 2500 gold.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Upcd7fL.png
#12rmac5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 7:01:53 AM
So basically, once a character has maxed a stat(s) that I want, Its OK to promote with a master seal?

When is it beneficial to change classes altogether?

thx
---
FC--pokemon X: 3969-6106-1139-----IGN: Robbie
Dragon type: Druddigon, Dragonair and Fraxure -----TSV: 2585
#13RadiantGodPosted 8/6/2014 7:09:43 AM
For unpromoted classes: Reclass at level 10, promote at level 20.
Promoted classes: Reclass at level 15.
---
I am a descendant of both Marth's and Ike's family lines. Ragnell and Falchion are both mine to use. My Fire Emblem class would be Radiant Hero-King.
#14rmac5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 7:15:41 AM
Cheesepower5--

didn't Erika and Ephrim auto promote with their respective bracelets after a certain chapter when Seth let them know what the bracelets actually were? If not, I really should re-play that game.
---
#15TisroeroPosted 8/6/2014 7:18:22 AM(edited)
If you want more base stats, level all the way to twenty. If you just want skills, then to ten for base classes and fifteen for promoted classes.

RadiantGod beat me to it, but no, the FE8 Lords do not auto-promote.
---
I'm the Dragon Reborn! In madness I soon shall prevail.
3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon. TN:Ryuji
#16rmac5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 7:31:45 AM
Tisroero posted...
If you want more base stats, level all the way to twenty. If you just want skills, then to ten for base classes and fifteen for promoted classes.

Oh my gosh! I really DO have an awful memory, then. See my post above about the bracelets/Seth and the end of a chapter.
---
#17TisroeroPosted 8/6/2014 7:43:07 AM
rmac5 posted...
Tisroero posted...

Oh my gosh! I really DO have an awful memory, then. See my post above about the bracelets/Seth and the end of a chapter.

I leave Ephraim unpromoted specifically because I prefer his Lord sprite. But yeah, you're kinda combining all your FE memories into one or something.
---
I'm the Dragon Reborn! In madness I soon shall prevail.
3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon. TN:Ryuji
#18rmac5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 7:57:22 AM
Tisroero posted...
rmac5 posted...
Tisroero posted...

I leave Ephraim unpromoted specifically because I prefer his Lord sprite. But yeah, you're kinda combining all your FE memories into one or something.

Now YOU made me laugh....and I suppose I cannot argue with that. My friends do accuse me having "CRS" syndrome. (can't remember s**t syndrome)

Sad really....
---