Good god, the graphics look so bad.

#1GarthKoopaPosted 9/13/2011 2:33:40 PM
Why does Nintendo have to continually butcher Fire Emblem? These characters look like they were drawn by some bad hentai company.

Thracia was the last good game and ZERO of its features have been used since FnT completely killed the series.

Shouzou Kaga why have you forsaken us? Come back to us and put Fire Emblem to shame with more Tearring Saga.
#2KysafenPosted 9/13/2011 2:35:32 PM
GarthKoopa posted...
Why does Nintendo have to continually butcher Fire Emblem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGR48GaLtpE#t=0m3s
---
Official Math/Business Expert of all Graces boards and ProtoPiranha's eternal mortal arch-rival.
#3GarthKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 2:57:41 PM
No, I touch myself in the morning
#4RandomTag529Posted 9/13/2011 3:01:17 PM
I'm having trouble recognizing all your new names. Granted, they all end in Koopa and usually relate to Marth, but damn, you must get banned more than I do.
---
Steam: FEGuy
Backpack: http://tf2b.com/feguy
#5GarthKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 3:03:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6AxemRedRangerPosted 9/13/2011 3:42:34 PM
These characters look like they were drawn by some bad hentai company.

Masamune Shirow did the character illustrations for Shadow Dragon, so not much of a change there!
#7AnoulethPosted 9/13/2011 4:23:44 PM
GarthKoopa posted...
Thracia was the last good game and ZERO of its features have been used since FnT completely killed the series.

They brought back Rescue, which was also the only good feature that it introduced.
---
I love Seth. And Titania. And Marcus. All those great already promoted EXP drains they force to take up a lot on your team.
#8GarthKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 4:29:09 PM
Anouleth posted...
GarthKoopa posted...

They brought back Rescue, which was also the only good feature that it introduced.

You're forgetting about fatigue and capturing
#9AnoulethPosted 9/13/2011 4:35:20 PM
GarthKoopa posted...
Anouleth posted...
GarthKoopa posted...

You're forgetting about fatigue and capturing

No, I remembered them.
---
I love Seth. And Titania. And Marcus. All those great already promoted EXP drains they force to take up a lot on your team.
#10Lexmark1989Posted 9/13/2011 5:06:01 PM
I give your trolling a 1 out of 10. You only get a one for trying to state opinions as facts.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies