I'd like to see a prequel to the Telluis story with Griel as the main character

#1hear_me_raorPosted 5/23/2012 9:04:09 PM
Anybody else agree? I kind of really liked the concept of laguz, so it would be nice to see it return. Also there is certainly a lot of room available for developing an entire story.
---
[Private Sig: Do Not Read]
#2KarthMoopaPosted 5/23/2012 10:53:49 PM
... Teen Titania? YES PLZ
#3TheOthinPosted 5/24/2012 1:28:33 AM
Unneeded prequels are bad ideas, especially when you have to write a whole new unplanned story into it that somehow doesn't contradict the previous one. See FE7.
#4hailnickgriffinPosted 5/24/2012 10:05:59 AM
TheOthin posted...
Unneeded prequels are bad ideas, especially when you have to write a whole new unplanned story into it that somehow doesn't contradict the previous one. See FE7.

I thought FE7 did a fantastic job!

And I would love to see this game TC, but seems like they're done with Telluis.
#5Emperor4DemiGodPosted 5/24/2012 10:23:36 AM
would be cool for sure. we could get to see young versions of all the characters. they never did explain how naesala became king. volke could be a boss fight when greil takes the medallion. greil vs zelgius galore, etc etc.
---
wat da duck is rong wit u?- pokemon mastah
http://www.thefiestafactory.co.uk/_borders/yellow_duck_other_direction.jpg
#6bronzefrogPosted 5/24/2012 11:54:46 AM
Nope, not necessary, not wanted.

More original stories or Archanea, please.
---
Soul Eater - One Piece - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#7BiscuitBoyIVPosted 5/24/2012 11:56:30 AM
When did Griel and Volke ever fight? Volke states he could never stand a chance against Griel until after he cut his own tendons. And the day he killed his wife, he was brought back to reality by her taking the medallion from him as he stabbed her.
---
Ginger and proud.
#8Emperor4DemiGodPosted 5/24/2012 12:42:49 PM
BiscuitBoyIV posted...
When did Griel and Volke ever fight? Volke states he could never stand a chance against Griel until after he cut his own tendons. And the day he killed his wife, he was brought back to reality by her taking the medallion from him as he stabbed her.

i didnt say that they did. i iust thought it would be an interesting fight. volke was hired to kill greil if he ever took the medallion a second time.
---
wat da duck is rong wit u?- pokemon mastah
http://www.thefiestafactory.co.uk/_borders/yellow_duck_other_direction.jpg
#9BiscuitBoyIVPosted 5/24/2012 1:02:16 PM
It's already implied that the day never came where Volke had to, or at least he never told Ike about it even though he told him everything else. I guess it's possible, seeing how IS didn't have any scruples ruining the canon for Elibe with FE6.
---
Ginger and proud.
#10endlessbonbonzPosted 5/24/2012 1:08:17 PM
F*** Greil I want the game way before that to the days of Altina.
---
NO WALUIGI for Sm4sh!