DLC Marth chapter taken down?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. DLC Marth chapter taken down?

User Info: dot21496

dot21496
4 years ago#1
I'm looking through the Nintendo eShop right now and I know Marth is in the DLC with 1 in it but I can only find 2 and 3. Sooo did they take it down?
Playing: Fire Emblem Kakusei (JP/3DS)

User Info: hell_tanuki

hell_tanuki
4 years ago#2
I still see it, but that's probably because I "bought" it already so... sorry, can't help you =/
Official "Bernie with a mustache throwing nuclear grenade" of the G Gene World board.

User Info: patapikachu

patapikachu
4 years ago#3
Ah, the beauty of DLC.
Kingdoms under heaven: once united will divide, once divided will unite.
[insert remarks here]

User Info: TheOthin

TheOthin
4 years ago#4
I still see it in the shop; it's the first one on the first page. It's just separate from the other ST maps to show it off as a free download.

I already downloaded it if that has any impact, but it shouldn't; it wouldn't make any sense for them to take it down before it was even finished being free anyway. That and you need it to unlock the other two.

User Info: lujzb

lujzb
4 years ago#5
It's free until the 31st, right? I hope my game gets here before then. Damn you CDJapan and your freaking slow shipping!

User Info: dot21496

dot21496
4 years ago#6
Oh woops. I had to complete chapter 4 then the otherworldly gate appears on my map with it. My bad.
Playing: Fire Emblem Kakusei (JP/3DS)

User Info: TheOthin

TheOthin
4 years ago#7
I guess in the eShop they aren't offering it yet because it's free for now, but only if you have the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. DLC Marth chapter taken down?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived