Is Mark THE tactician?

#1NobleRoarPosted 5/25/2012 8:26:28 AM
From Blazing Sword?

Like honestly it would make a lot of sense because his class is strategist, and didn't they release information that all of the continents in Fire Emblem are actually of the same planet? And didn't they not know where the Tactician came from in the first place?

Hmmm.
---
TURBO SPEED!!!
Noble
#2TheOthinPosted 5/25/2012 8:50:41 AM
Everyone's posted theories about this, but it's just not clear.
#3EndgamePosted 5/25/2012 9:07:57 AM(edited)
it would appear so

but here, Mark can be the most overpowered unit in the entire series, while in Blazing Sword, Mark did, well, nothing

s/he doesn't even exist if you skip Lyn's chapters, if I recall correctly
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#4Teh_MerchantPosted 5/25/2012 9:26:19 AM
I thought the whole all FE games set on the same planet thing was debunked? That was a long time ago though. Can't remember where I heard that. Most likely just a neat reference.
---
Even if you aren't a brony/hate MLP FiM, you really owe it to yourself to watch this in full:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp8DrWzAAcE&feature=feedf
#5TheOthinPosted 5/25/2012 9:28:03 AM
Teh_Merchant posted...
I thought the whole all FE games set on the same planet thing was debunked? That was a long time ago though. Can't remember where I heard that. Most likely just a neat reference.

No, it wasn't. If someone thought they debunked it, they were wrong.
#6Teh_MerchantPosted 5/25/2012 9:41:13 AM
TheOthin posted...
Teh_Merchant posted...

No, it wasn't. If someone thought they debunked it, they were wrong.

I see. So, it's theory then? Or has it actually beefed proved? I guess it kind of works since Naga has been mentioned and/or seen in a lot of the earlier games plus this. Also those taguel's (sp?) are kind of pretty much like laguz.
---
Even if you aren't a brony/hate MLP FiM, you really owe it to yourself to watch this in full:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp8DrWzAAcE&feature=feedf
#7JoJoX200Posted 5/25/2012 10:02:49 AM
tbh, with FE9 all continents being on the same planet sounds impossible to me. Remember, Yune flooded the entire world except for Tellius.
#8TheOthinPosted 5/25/2012 10:26:41 AM
JoJoX200 posted...
tbh, with FE9 all continents being on the same planet sounds impossible to me. Remember, Yune flooded the entire world except for Tellius.

The question is when. The main change to Archanea in the 2000 years between FE1 and FE13 is a dramatic drop in the water level.
#9JoJoX200Posted 5/25/2012 10:38:55 AM
TheOthin posted...
JoJoX200 posted...

The question is when. The main change to Archanea in the 2000 years between FE1 and FE13 is a dramatic drop in the water level.

Oooh. Didn't know that. I never got much into those theories, but it actually just got interesting :D Especially if you combine Yunes story in FE10 and the fact that quite a lot of FE titles contain at least one half-human being(Manakete, Laguz, Taguel). Actually Jugdral is the only continent without them, right?
#10TheOthinPosted 5/25/2012 11:13:34 AM
JoJoX200 posted...
TheOthin posted...
JoJoX200 posted...

Oooh. Didn't know that. I never got much into those theories, but it actually just got interesting :D Especially if you combine Yunes story in FE10 and the fact that quite a lot of FE titles contain at least one half-human being(Manakete, Laguz, Taguel). Actually Jugdral is the only continent without them, right?

Yeah, it is. Which is very interesting, since if we assume the Scouring and subsequent Ending Winter were the cause of the downfall of Archanea's dragons in Archanea year -1000, then if we place the games on the Elibe calendar, we get the following timeline:

FE4/5: Around year 600
FE6/7: Around year 1000
FE1/2/3: Around year 1600
FE13: Around year 3600

So this puts FE4/5 near the beginning of the known timeline. FE8 and FE9/10 are harder to place, but perhaps we'll get more information as more of FE13 is released and translated.