http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#3TheOthinPosted 6/14/2012 1:29:00 PM
Sariya
#4xGreekAcex714Posted 6/14/2012 1:29:54 PM
Ray!
#5WestbrickPosted 6/14/2012 1:40:46 PM
TheOthin posted...
Sariya

I don't think we're including FE13 characters.

And Niime, for DAT staff rank.
---
Fire Emblem: Awakening has the best music ever. Listen to it \/
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68CA009923BACBEE&feature=plcp
#6AnoulethPosted 6/14/2012 1:47:17 PM
Etzel.
---
Devil: DEBATING VIDEO GAMES IS NOT AN ISSUE THAT ADMITS SHADES OF GREY THINGS ARE EITHER TOTALLY AWESOME OR INCREDIBLY TERRIBLE
#7wheeling_gamerPosted 6/14/2012 1:54:12 PM
Canas.

The others are nice, but he is the only one that comes in a game where he is almost required to kill an endgame boss (Limstella). Without him and Luna, this boss is nearly impossible to kill. About the only one that stands a chance of doing the same is assassins, provided they land their special critical.

As a unit, he is very good. He boasts high magic ratings, and decent stats everywhere else. Plus, he's easy to recruit, unless you want to take the challenge. Even then, you can still avoid it and get everything.

The only bad thing is he starts at the lowest level of staves when he promotes, but he has such high magic that he won't even worry about it until the end.
---
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.
#8Brady672_AT_fanPosted 6/14/2012 1:58:59 PM
Canas

Niime is okay, but I don't put as much stock in staves as everyone else does. I'm completely fine with my capped out Mag Canas using a heal staff.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593
#9The Fir CoatPosted 6/14/2012 2:01:08 PM
Niime. Buyable Angel Robes easily nullify her biggest problem. Even without that she is still great for Eclipse (Walls mainly) and staves.
---
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!
#10SnarfAndSophie(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2012 2:02:21 PM
wheeling_gamer posted...
Canas.

The others are nice, but he is the only one that comes in a game where he is almost required to kill an endgame boss (Limstella). Without him and Luna, this boss is nearly impossible to kill. About the only one that stands a chance of doing the same is assassins, provided they land their special critical.

As a unit, he is very good. He boasts high magic ratings, and decent stats everywhere else. Plus, he's easy to recruit, unless you want to take the challenge. Even then, you can still avoid it and get everything.

The only bad thing is he starts at the lowest level of staves when he promotes, but he has such high magic that he won't even worry about it until the end.

This post is wrong enough to make me not want to count it
---
GT: SnarfBoyWonder
Pokemon Black FC: 2064 8782 2340