Your least favorite Fire emblem.

#21Pikablu45Posted 10/6/2012 8:52:16 PM
Shadow Dragon was by far the worst...just everything about it seemed so...well..tacky...

FE6 however was really hard to get back into...I don't know what it is about it but it's just so hard to play through it a 2nd time...

And WHY so much FE7 hate? Amazing characters, really good character portraits (the palettes used in FE7 and FE8 were stunning) - I really loved the gba graphics...yeah sure FE7 didn't have much of a plot tbh, but it had really good characters and some really fun maps + Together We Ride (which still hasn't died)
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*
#22rhys855(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 9:32:31 PM
Personally i like FE7 plot i don't know why everyone dislikes it.

FE4 still has my favorite plot line byfar.
---
Pakkun loves to dig deep in tight,dirty, holes.
#23Bancario51Posted 10/6/2012 10:01:01 PM
this one
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#24peter_888Posted 10/6/2012 11:06:48 PM
got to be shadow dragon. I don't hate it, but it's probably the fire emblem I enjoyed the least.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#25avidgames91091Posted 10/11/2012 8:51:42 PM
I'm saying shadow dragon because the gameplay mechanics are massively flawed. Having to sacrifice units to unlock side chapters which was just unethically unacceptable with me and the over abundance of units in the game along with a bland storyline and mediocre music for me.
#26Cheesepower5Posted 10/12/2012 6:19:30 AM
Endgame posted...
Shadow Dragon was awful. Much worse than what everyone complains FE8 was.

Any vote for anything that's not FE11/Shadow Dragon is wrong.

FE11 was objectively a worse game than FE10

no

by merely copy pasting a better game, Shadow Dragon is automatically a better game than the pieces of **** that are SS, PoR, and RD

and at least you had to go onto the internet to find out about Wolf and Sedgar, as opposed to just picking any unit (namely Seth or Titania) and watching everything die

Can they be pretty broken if you mess with their stats via reclass a bit, or something?

Because they're kind of s****y next to Cain and Abel without...

You are right though, Shadow Dragon is one of the hardest FEs out there thanks to the higher level difficulty settings. I mean, I can solo FE8 Hard Mode with Eirika for Chris'sakes.

Although I don't know what crack you're smoking to make FE4 harder than PoR/RD. Unless having difficulty settings you're allowed to pick is supposed to somehow lower the overall challenge.
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
#27mikikikongkongPosted 10/23/2012 2:54:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wBwkd.png

wtf fe3 am the best?!
#28UncleWeskerPosted 10/23/2012 3:12:41 PM
Something smells fishy about this poll.
---
"I hate you, UncleWesker. No, really. You are the biggest douche on this board. You should go hang yourself in your basement." ~ RT102
#29The-TacticianPosted 10/23/2012 9:15:33 PM
To be honest, my least favorite Fire Emblem is whatever Endgame's favorite.
---
Did you know that the internet is used for comfort above all else?
#30KauffyPosted 10/25/2012 5:49:23 PM
UncleWesker posted...
Something smells fishy about this poll.

It looks like we have 64 users living in Florida >_>
---
Do you remember it? The place where I tried to kill you...? - The Mighty Garr, Breath of fire 3