Best Maps Day 1: Blazing Sword

#1SnarfAndSophiePosted 10/3/2012 8:33:36 PM(edited)
Vote for your 2 favorite maps of the days game. Easy enough, right? I'm sure someone will **** it up.

VOTE FOR THE MAPS BASED ON HECTOR MODE. ALL ELIWOOD MODE VOTES WILL BE DISCOUNTED, BECAUSE I SAID SO.

EDIT: YOU CAN VOTE FOR ELIWOOD MODE CHAPTER 11, BUT OTHER THAN THAT VOTE FOR HECTOR MODE MAPS

I'll even provide a list of the maps for you lazy bums:
http://serenesforest.net/fe7/chmap.html

Chapter 29- Cog Of Destiny and Chapter 25- Crazed Beast
---
GT: SnarfBoyWonder
Pokemon Black FC: 2064 8782 2340
#2SnarfAndSophie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:32:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3KysafenPosted 10/3/2012 11:06:32 PM
You know, even Sword of Seals would've had a couple of Bishops/Mages with Purge/Bolting in some of these maps. A lot of them are so exploitable for retread Nightmare-tooled fanhacks, even by just enemy placement.
---
Wow, I can dispute moderations again? Sweet! I might not hack this godforsaken site after all!
I wonder how many people are ignoring me... let's fnd out!
#4SnarfAndSophie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 11:49:13 PM
Kysafen posted...
You know, even Sword of Seals would've had a couple of Bishops/Mages with Purge/Bolting in some of these maps. A lot of them are so exploitable for retread Nightmare-tooled fanhacks, even by just enemy placement.

Your whole FE7 hate shtick is getting old. We get that you don't like it. You're almost as bad as Endgame or even Marth Koopa.
---
GT: SnarfBoyWonder
Pokemon Black FC: 2064 8782 2340
#5supershyguy65Posted 10/4/2012 3:11:58 AM
Chapter 17x and 29. 17xisnt exactly a great map, but a very memorable chapter.
#6wheeling_gamerPosted 10/4/2012 6:26:05 AM
Victory or Death was FUN for some reason... I loved beating up all those reinforcements...

Prisoner of Magic... Haha, boss rendered powerless... Go die. Also, Kishuna was a good challenge.
---
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.
#7rhys855Posted 10/4/2012 7:21:49 AM
SnarfAndSophie posted...
Kysafen posted...

Your whole FE7 hate shtick is getting old. We get that you don't like it. You're almost as bad as Endgame or even Marth Koopa.

He hates FE7 too? Whatever. But seriously some things are better left unsaid nobody wants to hear you complain about games you don't like.

Anyways, my favorite maps are chapter 19 - Dragon gate and Final.
---
Pakkun loves to dig deep in tight,dirty, holes.
#8SkaldskaparmalPosted 10/4/2012 7:25:14 AM
SnarfAndSophie posted...
You're almost as bad as Endgame or even Marth Koopa.

Pretty sure Endgame doesn't hate FE7.
#9DarkHeroRavenPosted 10/4/2012 7:43:13 AM
Nah, Endgame's fine with 7. Apparently he thinks it was the last real FE until 11 (and maybe 12? I actually don't know what Endgame's stance on 12 is)

anyway, Cog of Destiny and Crazed Beast. So the same as you, TC!
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#10steroidz_da_pwnPosted 10/4/2012 7:59:33 AM
I'm stealing Snarf's answers and going with Cog of Destiny (1, and probably my favorite FE map in general) and Crazed Beast (2).
---
Not changing this sig till Jack Swagger (won) and Evan Bourne win world titles.
Started 1/1/09