Whatever happened to that super christian guy who got insane about Nono?

#11krazykillerkowPosted 10/9/2012 6:03:33 AM
Well i was wondering what all this controversy was so i decided to see this Nono my self. And i have to say..

Really? Thats what everyones so worked up about?
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#12bronzefrogPosted 10/9/2012 6:17:39 AM
Everyone who gets worked up to marry Nono is a bad person, you heard it here.
---
Soul Eater - One Piece - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#13Wandering__HeroPosted 10/9/2012 6:20:23 AM
krazykillerkow posted...
Well i was wondering what all this controversy was so i decided to see this Nono my self. And i have to say..

Really? Thats what everyones so worked up about?

Its trolls rustling Jimmies.

If the Christian media paid attention to rpgs, The Word Ends With You and Shin Megami would have caused **** storms
---
This site gives 1.1 cups of food for each click a day. Please click it
http://www.thehungersite.com
#14bronzefrogPosted 10/9/2012 6:25:30 AM
Bah!

Forget jrpgs, if they paid even attention to P&P role play, there'd be more than enough material for them to go gaga.
---
Soul Eater - One Piece - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#15rhys855Posted 10/9/2012 6:50:15 AM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
Who cares.

Although I admit, we haven't had a good troll in a while.

Endgame seems like he actually likes this game.

I was thinking the same thing.
---
Pakkun loves to dig deep in tight,dirty, holes.
#16kakashik99992Posted 10/9/2012 7:01:56 AM(edited)
Endgame posted...
you clearly don't read my posts

1. my problem with Nono is not that simply she exists and she's a little girl (don't see me complaining about Nn much, now do you?), it's because she's a HYPERSEXUALIZED little girl made specifically to pander to the lolicon crowd, and that is a new low for Nintendo
2. what? you've never seen me hate on Viridi? I've made various posts about her being a raging hypocrite

The lolicon crowd deserves some love too. The poor dudes they deserve some characters too since all the others archetypes are also covered up. Problem?

Now we can just see the topic getting 40 pages and people going crazy to the top 10 boards top gentleman
#17KysafenPosted 10/9/2012 10:19:46 AM
The loser's name was BigKahn (now goes by the name BigKahn2).

Look, I'd love to make an alt right now; I've tried like, 8 times, and they all either got read-only statuses, or banned outright. Otherwise I'd be making tons of troll topics/replies now.
---
Wow, I can dispute moderations again? Sweet! I might not hack this godforsaken site after all!
I wonder how many people are ignoring me... let's fnd out!
#18Wandering__HeroPosted 10/9/2012 11:11:10 AM
Endgame posted...

1. my problem with Nono is not that simply she exists and she's a little girl (don't see me complaining about Nn much, now do you?), it's because she's a HYPERSEXUALIZED little girl made specifically to pander to the lolicon crowd, and that is a new low for Nintendo

You had a long crush on May (pokemon). Your argument is invalid
---
This site gives 1.1 cups of food for each click a day. Please click it
http://www.thehungersite.com
#19UltimaKeyMasterPosted 10/9/2012 11:33:29 AM
Endgame posted...
and that is a new low for Intelligent Systems

Fix'd. For an FE fan, you should probably know better than to blame the publisher for what the devs make. =P
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade
#20Huff n puff 20Posted 10/9/2012 11:39:45 AM
The loser's name was BigKahn (now goes by the name BigKahn2).

Look, I'd love to make an alt right now; I've tried like, 8 times, and they all either got read-only statuses, or banned outright. Otherwise I'd be making tons of troll topics/replies now.

BigKhan is the moron who doesn't understand economics and insists that Nono's presence will negatively impact the sales of the game.

Einvalt is the moron who the TC is referring to.
Endgame posted...

You had a long crush on May (pokemon). Your argument is invalid

Also: He's the guy who the "Hot Skitty on Wailord Action" quote thing comes from. >_< .
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition