can you play online

#1DGRPG85Posted 11/10/2012 8:49:09 AM
iam thinking yes because you can create a character
#2emagdnEPosted 11/10/2012 10:26:09 AM
the only online connectivity the game has is downloading data, it's all single player
---
Note to self: Cannon highly effective against flesh. -Mimiron
#3Brady672_AT_fanPosted 11/10/2012 10:35:34 AM
You can also play with a friend locally I believe.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593
#4GameNinjaGuyPosted 11/10/2012 11:13:53 AM
You can battle other people's streetpass teams but the team is controlled by the AI
---
A ninja is watching you...
"the road to **** is paved with adverbs" -Stephen King
#5NewbieN00bPosted 11/11/2012 4:36:35 PM
Yeah, no PvP. You just download their team and the AI controls it.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#6Brady672_AT_fanPosted 11/11/2012 4:53:46 PM
I don't quite understand IS' reasoning on this subject. The technology is clearly there. You were able to battle others in Shadow Dragon, I don't know why they couldn't do it in this game.
---
#7NewbieN00bPosted 11/11/2012 4:54:44 PM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
I don't quite understand IS' reasoning on this subject. The technology is clearly there. You were able to battle others in Shadow Dragon, I don't know why they couldn't do it in this game.

I don't know why either, not to mention this game has a lot of freedom with characters and actually ability to grind them into whatever you want. I thought it would've been fun.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#8azn_boy150Posted 11/11/2012 5:04:45 PM
NewbieN00b posted...

I don't know why either, not to mention this game has a lot of freedom with characters and actually ability to grind them into whatever you want. I thought it would've been fun.

Well think of how every match would play out. The team that gets the initiative would win the vast majority of the time. So either the game ends quickly with the player who had the first attack winning, or the whole thing turns into a stalemate where both players refuse to move within range. Also, I doubt the classes were made with PvP balance in mind.
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN:azn_boy150
#9NewbieN00bPosted 11/11/2012 5:20:21 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
NewbieN00b posted...

Well think of how every match would play out. The team that gets the initiative would win the vast majority of the time. So either the game ends quickly with the player who had the first attack winning, or the whole thing turns into a stalemate where both players refuse to move within range. Also, I doubt the classes were made with PvP balance in mind.

Just make different objectives other than wipe out the enemy. Such as seize. How about co-op?

I mean, I doubt SD was made with balance in mind, but It was still a fun extra thing to do.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#10Brady672_AT_fanPosted 11/11/2012 5:27:11 PM
I like the idea of a "Protect the Throne!/Defend the Throne!" kinda mission would be awesome. You can set up a general on the throne (or maybe a sage if you know your opponent likes magic users.) Maybe set up some dark pegasus strikers with sturdier great knights or heroes for backup.

That's be fun.
---