How much with all the dlc cost all together?

#1Semi45aPosted 11/23/2012 12:48:47 PM
More or less than the price of the game?
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#2NewbieN00bPosted 11/23/2012 1:45:44 PM
Pretty sure all the DLC currently in japan is well over 50USD.

Too lazy to get the exact number, but it hit the 50$ mark a while back.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#3k69DegreesPosted 11/23/2012 6:23:11 PM
Roughly $90 if you add the current prices.
#4KysafenPosted 11/23/2012 9:14:09 PM
This'd be the part where GameStop capitalizes on a HUGE DLC preorder bonus, or a discounted bonus pack, if it weren't for the fact that
A. Not a big enough demographic exists for GameStop to even use the resources to make a DLC preorder promo
and
B. I wouldn't do it anyway because GameStop sucks. Power to the players? Screw you, I'll give power to the publishers and developers.
---
http://i-miss-you.ytmnd.com/
I wonder how many people are ignoring me... let's find out!
#5Paladin_LightPosted 11/24/2012 6:21:33 AM
Kysafen posted...
This'd be the part where GameStop capitalizes on a HUGE DLC preorder bonus, or a discounted bonus pack, if it weren't for the fact that
A. Not a big enough demographic exists for GameStop to even use the resources to make a DLC preorder promo
and
B. I wouldn't do it anyway because GameStop sucks. Power to the players? Screw you, I'll give power to the publishers and developers.

Finally someone agrees that Gamesstop sucks.
---
3DS FC: 4682-9267-9610
If you can't slam with the best then jam with the rest.
#6KoopaSheller11Posted 11/25/2012 2:02:45 PM
Paladin_Light posted...
Kysafen posted...
and

Finally someone agrees that Gamesstop sucks.

Many people say that >.>
---
"G-force on my faaaaaaaaaace!" ~Pit
I'm a Christian and love Jesus! If I do anything to make you think less of Christians, let me know!
#7darklinkfan55Posted 11/27/2012 9:25:58 AM
gamestop does suck i always go else where for cheaper games anyways
---
~everyone has a darkside, link has two~
#8Cheesepower5Posted 11/27/2012 9:41:23 AM
Gamestop is fine, as long as you're not looking to sell. Then prepare to be ripped off. Also, Kysafen... More power to the publishers? Seriously? Isn't kickstarter popular lately to get around their standards?
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Heroes of Light and Shadow, Dragon Quest VI DS.
#9FiendEmperorPosted 11/27/2012 10:08:26 AM
i always go to gamestop, mainly 'cause i can't go anywhere else to buy cheap games. Whenever i sell i try to sell to friends or online.