June 2013, seriously Nintendo?

#1ItsukanPosted 11/29/2012 12:13:18 PM
Since when did the release get changed from "early 2013" to "June 2013"?

This is why I didn't buy a 3DS at launch and never will until Nintendo proves to me that it changed.

No Braverly Default Localization equals no 3DS buy, no consideration for buying 3DS until the Nintendo Network comes and removes the Friend Code BS, and I'm not waiting till June 2013 to have a game that I know is coming to the US for the 3DS, which means no consideration for buying the 3DS once again.

It's the Wii all over again, only giving Japan the best games and force feeding everyone else BS.

I didn't buy a Wii U at launch neither because I know Nintendo is just going to pull the same crap and cater to Japan as a huge priority.
#2Rainbow---DashPosted 11/29/2012 12:18:00 PM
Wait, when was this game confirmed for June 2013?
---
The True King---->http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5092-11403589.png
#3Wings of FortePosted 11/29/2012 12:22:08 PM
Itsukan posted...

This is why I didn't buy a 3DS at launch and never will until Nintendo proves to me that it changed.

No Braverly Default Localization equals no 3DS buy, no consideration for buying 3DS until the Nintendo Network comes and removes the Friend Code BS, and I'm not waiting till June 2013 to have a game that I know is coming to the US for the 3DS, which means no consideration for buying the 3DS once again.

It's the Wii all over again, only giving Japan the best games and force feeding everyone else BS.

I didn't buy a Wii U at launch neither because I know Nintendo is just going to pull the same crap and cater to Japan as a huge priority.

Boohooohoohooo.....waaggghhhh...waaaah

Someone want a serenade with the world's smallest violin?
---
A.K.A Red Dingo
#4Itsukan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 12:22:19 PM
Rainbow---Dash posted...

Maybe I just got trolled by gamefaqs, but it says on June 2013 for US in the Release Data section and Q2 for EU.
#5MagiusNecrosPosted 11/29/2012 12:23:29 PM
Placeholder date bro.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#6Rainbow---DashPosted 11/29/2012 12:24:00 PM
Itsukan posted...
Rainbow---Dash posted...

Maybe I just got trolled by gamefaqs, but it says on June 2013 for US in the Release Data section and Q2 for EU.

Well weather it's true or not I'm fine with it. I don't know whats your problem.
---
The True King---->http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5092-11403589.png
#7Itsukan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 12:24:36 PM
Wings of Forte posted...
Itsukan posted...

Boohooohoohooo.....waaggghhhh...waaaah

Someone want a serenade with the world's smallest violin?

Your fail trolling won't stop people from making their opinions heard, can't stand the negativity? Well that's too damn bad, not everyone sucks off Nintendo like you do.
#8Brady672_AT_fanPosted 11/29/2012 12:33:36 PM
Maybe they cater to Japan as a priority because they are a Japanese company and it costs more to translate the game and release it in another country than it is to just release it in the way it was made.

It may be a surprise, but America isn't as important as you'd like to believe.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593
#9kazooie959Posted 11/29/2012 12:34:09 PM
Really it all comes down to this is what nintendo does and it sucks but get over it because we really can't do anything to change it...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#10SkaldskaparmalPosted 11/29/2012 12:35:43 PM
Itsukan posted...

When did the Wii have all these great games in Japan that no one else got?