It doesn't look like anybody will hit their caps without a change seal.

#1king_darksPosted 1/1/2013 7:01:46 PM
Their caps are so high... and even with the All around high growth rates this time around...

Ex-

Out of 38 level ups a unit might get speed 26 times. With a base of 5 and a promotion bonus of 2 thats 33 where all the caps are around 40+. How is anybody going to get the exp on lunatic to beat it?
---
School days are back.
#2NewbieN00bPosted 1/1/2013 7:07:47 PM
That's the thing, and why Lunatic is so hard.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#3Brady672_AT_fanPosted 1/1/2013 7:07:59 PM
Grinding.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#4Airship_CanonPosted 1/1/2013 7:09:05 PM
Their caps are so high... and even with the All around high growth rates this time around...

Ex-

Out of 38 level ups a unit might get speed 26 times. With a base of 5 and a promotion bonus of 2 thats 33 where all the caps are around 40+. How is anybody going to get the exp on lunatic to beat it?

You only need to green out for DLC and Paris from what I see, and considering DLC...
That's where you'd get said EXP.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/2m7vjw6.jpg
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#5king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 7:26:22 PM
Airship_Canon posted...

Ex-

You only need to green out for DLC and Paris from what I see, and considering DLC...
That's where you'd get said EXP.

Pay to win dlc? Wtf!
---
School days are back.
#6KushalaFriendPosted 1/1/2013 7:26:36 PM
king_darks posted...

Ex-

Cryes and Double are there to compensate the difference in stats in the higher difficulties.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TRbMB.jpg
Typical quest with a Pr0 Hunter
#7LookAnglePosted 1/1/2013 7:27:54 PM
Yeah, it's pretty hard for anybody to hit any of their caps without a change seal. If you're using the Limit Breaker skill, then it's even more unlikely.

But then, you'll want to change classes at least once to get more skills.
#8king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 7:32:49 PM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
Grinding.

Enemy stats in random battles seems to be ridiculously higher than the main story and summon scrolls are more expensive so they won't be appealing to grind on or maybe even effective. Spotpass battle might work though but i heard that each kill is only worth 1exp.... might be false.
---
School days are back.
#9king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 7:39:36 PM
KushalaFriend posted...
king_darks posted...

Ex-

Cryes and Double are there to compensate the difference in stats in the higher difficulties.

That's reasonable enough i suppose.
---
School days are back.
#10kakashik99992Posted 1/1/2013 7:39:42 PM
You just need to grind for DLC and for that there is DLC chapters made for you to grind and get equips so you can finish the other DLC chapters.

If all you want is to finish normal in lunatic then instead of grinding you just need better strategies and clever unit usage. Lunatic is meant to be overcame with that not with grinding