Fire Emblem is not what it used to be.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Fire Emblem is not what it used to be.

User Info: emagtratS

emagtratS
3 years ago#21
I apologize for not having the same "respect" you have. One day I'll have the same amount man. I don't think your quote showed up correctly btw.

User Info: Col_Mobius

Col_Mobius
3 years ago#22
It's always interesting to watch people continue to feed trolls. Someone should write a research paper about what makes us have to do it.

User Info: xGreekAcex714

xGreekAcex714
3 years ago#23
Yeah, what happened to a good majority of what was there? I can't see it!
---
Its all Greek to me dude. Yiassou

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
3 years ago#24
So, uh. Why is there a big blank spot in the first post?
Give me all teh FE D':

User Info: Mightymega

Mightymega
3 years ago#25
Col_Mobius posted...
It's always interesting to watch people continue to feed trolls. Someone should write a research paper about what makes us have to do it.

That would actually be very useful data and I'm being serious here.
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan

User Info: dragonlordsd

dragonlordsd
3 years ago#26
See, the problem is, they can't make games like the originals anymore. They wouldn't sell. The purpose of games isn't to be good, it's to sell copies. A game can be fantastic, but if it doesn't sell well enough, it's still a failure. They have to make awakening accessible to more people.

User Info: Wings of Forte

Wings of Forte
3 years ago#27
emagtratS posted...
Just because we have differing opinions does not make it trolling. Somebody is sitting on there high horse.

You're the one who's knee deep in bull ****.
A.K.A Red Dingo

User Info: emagtratS

emagtratS
3 years ago#28
dragonlordsd posted...
See, the problem is, they can't make games like the originals anymore. They wouldn't sell. The purpose of games isn't to be good, it's to sell copies. A game can be fantastic, but if it doesn't sell well enough, it's still a failure. They have to make awakening accessible to more people.

I'll only comment on the post that matters and is relevant to the topic. I won't humor "Red Dingo" with a reply. Oops maybe I just did.

But I agree with what your saying, don't you think they could have continued working on the great 2D graphics instead of switching it up? Although it is on the "3Ds" though.

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
3 years ago#29
Who cares?
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.

User Info: Cheesepower5

Cheesepower5
3 years ago#30
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
Who cares?
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Catherine and Far Cry 3
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Fire Emblem is not what it used to be.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived