Fire Emblem is not what it used to be.

#21emagtratS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 11:04:44 AM
I apologize for not having the same "respect" you have. One day I'll have the same amount man. I don't think your quote showed up correctly btw.
#22Col_MobiusPosted 1/6/2013 11:18:32 AM
It's always interesting to watch people continue to feed trolls. Someone should write a research paper about what makes us have to do it.
#23xGreekAcex714Posted 1/6/2013 3:53:20 PM
Yeah, what happened to a good majority of what was there? I can't see it!
---
---
Its all Greek to me dude. Yiassou
#24NewbieN00bPosted 1/6/2013 3:56:40 PM
So, uh. Why is there a big blank spot in the first post?
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#25MightymegaPosted 1/6/2013 8:46:48 PM
Col_Mobius posted...
It's always interesting to watch people continue to feed trolls. Someone should write a research paper about what makes us have to do it.

That would actually be very useful data and I'm being serious here.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#26dragonlordsdPosted 1/6/2013 8:50:23 PM
See, the problem is, they can't make games like the originals anymore. They wouldn't sell. The purpose of games isn't to be good, it's to sell copies. A game can be fantastic, but if it doesn't sell well enough, it's still a failure. They have to make awakening accessible to more people.
#27Wings of FortePosted 1/6/2013 9:44:20 PM
emagtratS posted...
Just because we have differing opinions does not make it trolling. Somebody is sitting on there high horse.

You're the one who's knee deep in bull ****.
---
A.K.A Red Dingo
#28emagtratS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 1:23:37 AM
dragonlordsd posted...
See, the problem is, they can't make games like the originals anymore. They wouldn't sell. The purpose of games isn't to be good, it's to sell copies. A game can be fantastic, but if it doesn't sell well enough, it's still a failure. They have to make awakening accessible to more people.

I'll only comment on the post that matters and is relevant to the topic. I won't humor "Red Dingo" with a reply. Oops maybe I just did.

But I agree with what your saying, don't you think they could have continued working on the great 2D graphics instead of switching it up? Although it is on the "3Ds" though.
#29Brady672_AT_fanPosted 1/7/2013 7:19:58 AM
Who cares?
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#30Cheesepower5Posted 1/7/2013 7:48:46 AM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
Who cares?

---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Catherine and Far Cry 3