Bachelor Chrom *Spoilers*

#1Hours_LeftPosted 1/20/2013 2:53:43 AM
So, if I want to keep Chrom a bachelor, (we all know that the "nameless village girl" isn't real) does that mean I can't have Chrom stand by any of his potential marriage candidates even once? (Unless I've already paired them up with other people.)

---
Currently Playing: Crimson Shroud (3DS), THE DENPA MEN: They Came By Wave (3DS)
#2BMSiriusPosted 1/20/2013 3:10:52 AM
Hours_Left posted...
So, if I want to keep Chrom a bachelor, (we all know that the "nameless village girl" isn't real) does that mean I can't have Chrom stand by any of his potential marriage candidates even once? (Unless I've already paired them up with other people.)

The nameless village girl is real. how do you think he has a daughter? That's kind of a pointless endeavor...
---
"The person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least." - D. Gaider
#3lamdakastelPosted 1/20/2013 5:43:22 AM
Even if you don't support Chrom with any female characters, he will still end up getting married. Its mandatory.
#4fi3rcedragonPosted 1/20/2013 5:49:09 AM(edited)
Well, I don't know where you heard that, but the villager girl is definitely real. She's the fallback if Chrom has absolutely no supports with the characters he can marry or all the supportable characters are dead.
---
hurghhhh
#5NewbieN00bPosted 1/20/2013 6:04:57 AM(edited)
Chrom marries generic villager girl if he has no supports.

And it also screws over his kid, as the kid'll get nothing from generic villager girl.

Serenes mentions it, too if you want proof:
http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/support.html
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#6EstheimasterPosted 1/20/2013 9:13:21 AM
Also, doesn't the game force you to get at least C level with Sumina? I think the only way around marrying her is to marry her off to someone else by chapter 11/13 (not sure which one).
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#7NewbieN00bPosted 1/20/2013 9:14:48 AM
Estheimaster posted...
Also, doesn't the game force you to get at least C level with Sumina? I think the only way around marrying her is to marry her off to someone else by chapter 11/13 (not sure which one).

No, it doesn't.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#8Hours_Left(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:22:03 PM
The comment about the village girl was a joke, I know that he has to marry someone for plot purposes.

I just want to know if even standing by one of his marriage candidates once is enough to force him into a marriage with one of those characters.

---
Currently Playing: Crimson Shroud (3DS), THE DENPA MEN: They Came By Wave (3DS)
#9emagdnEPosted 1/20/2013 11:52:13 PM
(we all know that the "nameless village girl" isn't real)

neither is Chrom
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus