Updated Marriage, Children, and Inheritance FAQ v2

#151GalladetheGreatPosted 6/23/2013 6:55:16 AMmessage detail
muffindonor posted...
games like this, i spend 30+hours getting all my characters perfect. then i think, now i can finally enjoy the game

I can't play properly until all the support convos are unlocked.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#15231walcraebPosted 7/9/2013 6:06:32 PMmessage detail
I hate u all and this game, please ban me
---
Misha Heart x Ignore List. My OTP
#153GalladetheGreatPosted 7/11/2013 7:48:50 PMmessage detail
I don't have the power to do that.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#154DigiDude77Posted 7/23/2013 8:49:42 PMmessage detail(edited)
I need some thoughts.

http://i.imgur.com/XnEEdk8.jpg

This is my current plan. Any indicates that the child can learn all of the parents skills, so it really doesn't matter which one I pass down with that parent. (Listed in order of the portraits. So Counter & Galeforce means Avatar & Olivia, as they are laid out)

However, on which skills to inherit, I'm not 100% sure on a few.

For Morgan/Inigo, I have Counter down, but there's a ton of skills they can inherit. Which would be preferable?
For Laurent, I can either pass Dual Support+ or Renewal.
For Kjelle, it's between Axefaire, Wrath, and Counter.
For Yarne, it's between Deliverer, Swordbreaker, and Lancebreaker.

I also considered changing 2 of the pairs to Cordelia X Ricken and Panne X Frederick, but I don't really see anything really that positive from those compared to Frederick!Severa.

Also, I'm very tempted to make a better looking marriage chart template for this board. Lol.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~
#155Czar_YoshiPosted 7/24/2013 4:51:41 PMmessage detail
DigiDude77 posted...
I need some thoughts.

This is my current plan. Any indicates that the child can learn all of the parents skills, so it really doesn't matter which one I pass down with that parent. (Listed in order of the portraits. So Counter & Galeforce means Avatar & Olivia, as they are laid out)

For Morgan/Inigo, I have Counter down, but there's a ton of skills they can inherit. Which would be preferable?

I also considered changing 2 of the pairs to Cordelia X Ricken and Panne X Frederick, but I don't really see anything really that positive from those compared to Frederick!Severa.

Also, I'm very tempted to make a better looking marriage chart template for this board. Lol.

Counter... For what? The only time I pass it down (usually) is to the FP1 children so they can kill their captors without my help. Axefaire is good if you're going to be using Axes and bad if you aren't, so whether to pass it is pretty self-explanitory. Give Yarne Deliverer.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!
#156DigiDude77Posted 7/24/2013 7:08:21 PMmessage detail
Czar_Yoshi posted...
DigiDude77 posted...
I need some thoughts.

Counter... For what? The only time I pass it down (usually) is to the FP1 children so they can kill their captors without my help. Axefaire is good if you're going to be using Axes and bad if you aren't, so whether to pass it is pretty self-explanitory. Give Yarne Deliverer.

Counter was just my default because most threads here suggest you pass it down. I have no clue what to pass from Avatar. Though, it seems a male-only skill would be best, seeing as Morgan can't access those classes.

As for Kjelle, it's more I'm just not sure. Axefaire is nice, but only if you use axes. Counter is nice, but only in certain classes, same with Wrath. As she can't access all 3 of them on her own, I'd need to pass one and only one on to her. My dilemma is which one.

And Laurent, Renewal seems nice, but at the same time, Dual Support+ is kind've great.
---
#157DigiDude77Posted 7/25/2013 7:53:21 PMmessage detail
So, if I don't pass on Counter, I assume that means I should pass on:

Morgan: Wrath
Laurent: Dual Support+
Kjelle: Wrath
Yarne: Deliverer
Noire: Aptitude (Derped and realized Noire inherits hero from Donnel, so no need to pass Sol)

Is that about right, out of the options I have?

Options were:
Morgan: Wrath/Counter
Lauren: Dual Support+/Renewal
Kjelle: Axefaire/Wrath/Counter
Yarne: Deliverer/Lancebreaker/Swordbreaker
Noire: Aptitude/Counter

(Gerome was between Demoiselle and Dual Support+, and I'm not even sure guys can inherit Demoiselle, but it's pretty crappy anyway. xD) [If it can be learned, and it affects Gerome as well, is it worth it? But does it affect a guy if the guy has it?]
---
#158Mx4_1204Posted 10/7/2013 8:54:32 PMmessage detail
So, I decided to attempt something resembling optimal children. Here's what I came up with.

http://i.imgur.com/2T39v0O.jpg?1

+Str/-Def Avatar, btw

Thoughts and opinions?
---
My MHFU Weapon Tree and Ranker--> http://www.mediafire.com/?tlkc9ymqcduas73
If a person tells you a character sucks, chances are, they're the ones that suck
#159SSJDennisPosted 11/1/2013 5:05:42 AMmessage detail
You'll miss out on alot of Galeforce support... Which is probably the worst part. But anything should do fine in-game. Personally I think you should've gone with Avatar/Chrom, just for the second child.
---
My Pokemon Platinum FC is 0090 2019 2602
#160bloodybelPosted 12/8/2013 10:01:13 AMmessage detail
Tharja is my favorite character, i really love her! I think they fits.