Updated Marriage, Children, and Inheritance FAQ v2

#41BMSirius(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:36:53 AMmessage detail
azn_boy150 posted...
Virion!Selena still has hope.

Dragonmaster-Limit Breaker, Lightning Speed, Iote's Shield, Lance Expert, Vengeance

Let's continue this tomorrow. Need sleep.

Oh, a LANCE Dragonmaster... that would be new. Interesting.

Alright then, if you have any more opinions that might sway me towards one of the two groupings over the other, I'd love to hear them tomorrow. Sleep well, and I know I say this all the time, but thank you once again!
---
"The person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least." - D. Gaider
#42SazukeEXPosted 1/22/2013 4:58:21 AMmessage detail
Now we just need a General FAQS sticky. Of course people are still going to ask about Marth.
---
My FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Tiamo, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#43GalladetheGreatPosted 1/22/2013 8:18:59 AMmessage detail
Nice sticky.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#44GalladetheGreatPosted 1/22/2013 8:18:59 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#45papermarkisPosted 1/22/2013 8:33:57 AMmessage detail
Hope this FAQ doesn't become harder to read when we get english names of the characters.
#46BMSirius(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 12:23:19 PMmessage detail
papermarkis posted...
Hope this FAQ doesn't become harder to read when we get english names of the characters.

Fortunately most of the names ARE english, thanks to various gameplay videos and Serene's excellent coverage.
---
"The person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least." - D. Gaider
#47Aveyn_KnightPosted 1/22/2013 2:30:39 PMmessage detail
Nice, it's great to see this stickied. Although I wonder if it would gather more attention if it were submitted as a FAQ/guide instead?

BTW, do you know which page you grabbed the max stat modifiers from? If it's from either of the "Character maximum stats" pages, I think they should be fine.

However, if they're from the "Children characters & inheritance" pages, I believe some of the values are slightly incorrect (when I have time, I'll fix them).
---
Fire Emblem information here:
http://serenesforest.net/
#48BMSirius(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:52:52 PMmessage detail
Aveyn_Knight posted...
Nice, it's great to see this stickied. Although I wonder if it would gather more attention if it were submitted as a FAQ/guide instead?

BTW, do you know which page you grabbed the max stat modifiers from? If it's from either of the "Character maximum stats" pages, I think they should be fine.

However, if they're from the "Children characters & inheritance" pages, I believe some of the values are slightly incorrect (when I have time, I'll fix them).

Oh hello, are you the manager of Serene's Forest?

The max stat modifiers came from:

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_max.html

Assuming that this is the "Character maximum stats" page you refer to, then they should be correct.

I am, however, using the Children and Inheritance pages for my own notes... if the values are slightly incorrect, I may wish to double-check them. Is there anything else incorrect on those pages besides the stat modifier combinations, such as inherited classes?

Thanks!
---
#49Aveyn_KnightPosted 1/22/2013 4:46:25 PMmessage detail
Hi and yes I am!

The values from that page should be correct, so that's good.

I'm only aware of the incorrect modifiers, but it's possible there could be other mistakes.

I actually knew some of the modifiers were slightly off a while ago and subsequently fixed them, but I totally forgot they were used on the children and inheritance pages, hence why they're wrong there.
---
Fire Emblem information here:
http://serenesforest.net/
#50BMSirius(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 6:09:37 PMmessage detail
Aveyn_Knight posted...
Hi and yes I am!

The values from that page should be correct, so that's good.

I'm only aware of the incorrect modifiers, but it's possible there could be other mistakes.

I actually knew some of the modifiers were slightly off a while ago and subsequently fixed them, but I totally forgot they were used on the children and inheritance pages, hence why they're wrong there.

I sent you, via Private Message, a couple of values on the Children and Inheritance pages that were wrong. There are some trends so you can probably figure out where the mistakes are by following patterns.
---