Updated Marriage, Children, and Inheritance FAQ v2

#51zoharemulatorPosted 1/24/2013 2:45:09 PMmessage detail
Ok something I am still confused about when a child character joins you. Is there a time jump in the game? (there must be right?) So when would the "deadline" be for getting an S support and marrying to get a child unit?
#52azn_boy150Posted 1/24/2013 2:57:39 PMmessage detail
zoharemulator posted...
Ok something I am still confused about when a child character joins you. Is there a time jump in the game? (there must be right?) So when would the "deadline" be for getting an S support and marrying to get a child unit?

There is no deadline accept for Chrom. I'd answer your other question too but it involves massive spoilers, and despite the fact there are spoiler tags, people still get upset over them... >_>
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN:azn_boy150
#53zoharemulatorPosted 1/24/2013 3:05:23 PMmessage detail
azn_boy150 posted...
zoharemulator posted...

There is no deadline accept for Chrom. I'd answer your other question too but it involves massive spoilers, and despite the fact there are spoiler tags, people still get upset over them... >_>

Huh. So if it's not a time jump, then I'm guessing some kind of time travel or similar mechanism...
#54BMSirius(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 10:25:33 PMmessage detail
zoharemulator posted...
azn_boy150 posted...
zoharemulator posted...

Huh. So if it's not a time jump, then I'm guessing some kind of time travel or similar mechanism...

I don't really care if people are gonna get upset about it. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, DON'T HIGHLIGHT SPOILER TAGS.

There is indeed time travel, the kids come from the future.
---
"The person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least." - D. Gaider
#55azn_boy150Posted 1/24/2013 10:41:59 PMmessage detail
BMSirius posted...
zoharemulator posted...
azn_boy150 posted...
zoharemulator posted...

I don't really care if people are gonna get upset about it. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, DON'T HIGHLIGHT SPOILER TAGS.

Paradoxically they still highlight those things anyway. :/
---
PSN:azn_boy150
#56BMSirius(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:31:32 AMmessage detail
azn_boy150 posted...
BMSirius posted...
zoharemulator posted...
azn_boy150 posted...
zoharemulator posted...

Paradoxically they still highlight those things anyway. :/

*sigh* I am aware, but that's no longer my fault.
---
"The person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least." - D. Gaider
#57regalbladePosted 1/26/2013 6:14:46 AMmessage detail
Anime: A world where ninjas wear bright orange, the pirates can't swim, ghosts bleed, and women don't want attention. - X Launcher
#58Mister_LuigiPosted 1/27/2013 11:43:28 PMmessage detail
I'm not sure if it's been said, but isn't Anna an option for Male Avatar also? Either I didn't see her or she's not on the list.
---
A Let's Play group that I've joined! Feel free to take a look if you're interested:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MarioPartyCrashers
#59azn_boy150Posted 1/28/2013 12:24:43 AMmessage detail
Mister_Luigi posted...
I'm not sure if it's been said, but isn't Anna an option for Male Avatar also? Either I didn't see her or she's not on the list.

She isn't on the list. BMSirius forgot about her and I forgot to correct him.
---
PSN: azn_boy150
#60BMSirius(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:29:24 AMmessage detail
azn_boy150 posted...
Mister_Luigi posted...

She isn't on the list. BMSirius forgot about her and I forgot to correct him.

So I did. It's a bit late now... sorry fellas :/
---