Updated Marriage, Children, and Inheritance FAQ v2

#61azn_boy150Posted 1/28/2013 1:39:25 AMmessage detail
BMSirius posted...
azn_boy150 posted...
Mister_Luigi posted...
I'm not sure if it's been said, but isn't Anna an option for Male Avatar also? Either I didn't see her or she's not on the list.

She isn't on the list. BMSirius forgot about her and I forgot to correct him.

So I did. It's a bit late now... sorry fellas :/

Go ask Lucina or one of the other children to take you a week back in time and then change it.
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN: azn_boy150
#62TexasKyouPosted 2/3/2013 5:20:02 AMmessage detail
I don't know if this has been asked or not, but in regards to timing for inheriting skills is it the last skill you have equipped when you view the S rank support or is the last skill you have equipped when you start the sidequest battle to recruit the child unit
#63RedMageKirbyPosted 2/3/2013 8:51:47 AMmessage detail
TexasKyou posted...
I don't know if this has been asked or not, but in regards to timing for inheriting skills is it the last skill you have equipped when you view the S rank support or is the last skill you have equipped when you start the sidequest battle to recruit the child unit

When you enter the sidequest. It's there in big capital letters right at the start.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#64pikachupwnagePosted 2/3/2013 9:31:19 AMmessage detail
This is very useful.

Thank you for making this.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#65ShinxO_OPosted 2/3/2013 4:35:50 PMmessage detail
About hair color, You said the only exception to the rule is that Morgan (F) gets his mothers hair color. What about pairings that make Avatar (M) the father of two children?

For Example, if you paired with Nowi, will Nah inherit whatever hair color Avatar has?
---
There are no such thing as Beiber fans. Only Beiber victims.
#66RedMageKirbyPosted 2/3/2013 4:38:12 PMmessage detail(edited)
ShinxO_O posted...
About hair color, You said the only exception to the rule is that Morgan (F) gets his mothers hair color. What about pairings that make Avatar (M) the father of two children?

For Example, if you paired with Nowi, will Nah inherit whatever hair color Avatar has?

Yes, every child except for Female Morgan gets their father's hair colour.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#67DDDDrovaPosted 2/4/2013 9:42:47 AMmessage detail
were there any official pairings in this game?
#68Sevi_neyPosted 2/5/2013 5:37:56 AMmessage detail
omg this is so complicated

WHYYYYY
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#69azn_boy150Posted 2/5/2013 7:05:18 AMmessage detail
Sevi_ney posted...
omg this is so complicated

WHYYYYY

No it's not.
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN: azn_boy150
#70FDDragoonPosted 2/5/2013 7:53:03 PMmessage detail
I know you have to pick Chrom's wife by the end of Chapter 11, but is there a time limit for getting the other couples to S rank? Or can you do them at any time? My main concern is because I want to pair up Avatar with Tiki and I know she joins somewhat late into the game.