Updated Marriage, Children, and Inheritance FAQ v2

#71azn_boy150Posted 2/5/2013 8:31:47 PMmessage detail
FDDragoon posted...
I know you have to pick Chrom's wife by the end of Chapter 11, but is there a time limit for getting the other couples to S rank? Or can you do them at any time? My main concern is because I want to pair up Avatar with Tiki and I know she joins somewhat late into the game.

Chrom's is the only time sensitive marriage.
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN: azn_boy150
#72AxelOfTheFirePosted 2/5/2013 9:38:16 PMmessage detail
This FAQ honestly is quite a bit of help. Once you get the general idea, it isn't too hard to really come up with things. Though the inheritance thing has been making me put a lot of thought into everything.

In regards to Morgan, would an Olivia!Lucina with a +Str/-Def MU produce a good result that could tackle perhaps different classes? Or does Lucina put her more in the advantage of being a physical fighter? I've been looking at the differences and it seems to balance out pretty well since I was leaning towards Dark Flier perhaps.

What's more, hoe do you determine which skills will be inherited? I may have misunderstood, but does it have to do with which ones are primary or something to that effect?
---
"I don't know about you, but I'm havin a ball"-Marv
#73SupremeZeroPosted 2/6/2013 4:30:33 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#74VEGANDARAEPosted 2/6/2013 7:52:18 PMmessage detail
I like this!!!!
Now it gives me a good idea of how i will shape my characters. Who is best to marry off to Kellam?

my friend code: 2793-0654-8327
#75azn_boy150Posted 2/6/2013 10:25:45 PMmessage detail
VEGANDARAE posted...
I like this!!!!
Now it gives me a good idea of how i will shape my characters. Who is best to marry off to Kellam?

my friend code: 2793-0654-8327

Nowi for the high Def.
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN: azn_boy150
#76VEGANDARAEPosted 2/7/2013 6:12:15 AMmessage detail
can i get some other profound marriage options? I'm on chapter six about to mobilize with Farox elites to repel Plegias
#77AxelOfTheFirePosted 2/7/2013 6:56:33 AMmessage detail
VEGANDARAE posted...
can i get some other profound marriage options? I'm on chapter six about to mobilize with Farox elites to repel Plegias

I've read of a few, though I can't say how effective some are so you may want a second opinion.

Ricken X Tharja to pass on Sage
Henry X Mariebelle to pass on Sorcerer
Donnel X Sully to pass on Peg. Knight
Gaius X Sumia- This one I've heard is good, but haven't heard a reason why exactly. It isn't to pass on Peg. Knight because the child would get it from Sumia so it may be a skill or particular stat.

Sorry if that's not helpful at all.
---
"I don't know about you, but I'm havin a ball"-Marv
#78Uptown877Posted 2/7/2013 4:09:38 PMmessage detail
Okay I am confused. So i am a male avatar and I married Nowi. So if I want Nah to have access to the pegasus knight class for extreme speed, what jobs do I need to have MU and Nowi as when beginning the paralogue to get Nah?

Fighter/Warrior and Manakete right?
---
"Poor lost souls, may you be born again anew!" - chaos
PSN ID: Jugiatsu
#79RedMageKirbyPosted 2/7/2013 8:36:57 PMmessage detail
Uptown877 posted...
Okay I am confused. So i am a male avatar and I married Nowi. So if I want Nah to have access to the pegasus knight class for extreme speed, what jobs do I need to have MU and Nowi as when beginning the paralogue to get Nah?

Fighter/Warrior and Manakete right?

The children inherit every class that the parents have access to, barring the opposite gendered classes, which get switched, and DLC classes. What class the parent is in has no matter. So, in your example, Nah will inherit all female classes since her father is your Avatar.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#80FF_4everPosted 2/8/2013 11:41:36 AMmessage detail
Someone please answer this for me:

Say Chrom gets married to Sumia automatically at the end of Ch11 when they only have a C rank support. Does this mean I automatically can't view Chrom and Sumia's B and A rank supports for the plyathru?