Fire Emblem: Awakening General Information and FAQ Topic v2

#11klecserPosted 1/22/2013 6:58:58 AM
Please sticky this, moderators!
#12xixihahaPosted 1/22/2013 8:19:26 AM
Great intro to new player and great resource for experienced one, too. Request for a stick.
#13NidtendofreakPosted 1/22/2013 8:23:32 AM
Should have right at the top of the first post: "Put Endgame and emagdnE on your ignore list".

Otherwise, looks good! *requests sticky*
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#14KysafenPosted 1/22/2013 8:34:14 AM
I wonder if "So that n00bs can stop making pointless topics" is a decent sticky reason, lolz.
---
http://i-miss-you.ytmnd.com/
Seisen no Keifu is long, boring, jarringly slow, and thoroughly overrated.
#15Model_OmegaPosted 1/22/2013 8:45:26 AM
Sticky Requested, let's get it this time!
---
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.
#16CrashGordon94_Posted 1/22/2013 8:52:19 AM
Aso requested a sticky
---
Now on Skype!
#17MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/22/2013 8:52:36 AM
Nidtendofreak posted...
Should have right at the top of the first post: "Put Endgame and emagdnE on your ignore list".

Otherwise, looks good! *requests sticky*

Yeah this so much.

I am SICK TO DEATH of people quoting Endgame and trying to "reason" with him.

...how does one request a sticky?
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps and Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
#18NidtendofreakPosted 1/22/2013 8:58:26 AM
Click on the "message detail" of the very first post, scroll all the way down to the bottom. Last option.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#19RedMageKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:15:23 AM
In Endgame's defence, he has done some very nice statistical analysis topics, so I wouldn't recommend anyone to block him without giving him a chance.

(Also, his views on Lissa are spot on. >_>)
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#20AgnosticMessiahPosted 1/22/2013 10:22:41 AM
I don't want to say "finally"...but geez finally this gets a sticky
---
It's in "Revelations", people!