Fire Emblem: Awakening General Information and FAQ Topic v2

#21Metagame64Posted 1/22/2013 11:24:04 AM
Sticky Accomplished
---
I'm from Brooklyn, that's not Manhattan.
#22RedMageKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 11:25:40 AM
Yay! It was finally stickied!

Anyway, now that it doesn't need to be bumped anymore, if you have any questions not answered in the topic, feel free to post them here.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#23kukingina2Posted 1/22/2013 11:29:13 AM
to be fair to endgame he trolls FE alot but he probably loves this game more than any of us... he's such a tsundere
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#24MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/22/2013 11:33:29 AM
YEAH! It got stickied!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps and Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
#25earthmaster3Posted 1/22/2013 11:38:22 AM
Nice, finally got the pin :) Can't wait for this game :)
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#26King_JanaffPosted 1/22/2013 11:49:07 AM
Finally.

Maybe now we won't see so many pointless topics.
---
10 Mil views!!! Embrace Awesomeness! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho
Rarity Week - http://i.imgur.com/a8L57.gif http://i.imgur.com/pRxVQ.png
#27azn_boy150Posted 1/22/2013 12:00:00 PM
Finally!
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN:azn_boy150
#28BMSiriusPosted 1/22/2013 12:30:01 PM
I'm very happy to see this.

I guess the mods prefer updated versions of guides. I got 4~5 sticky requests on the first version of my marriage FAQ and it didn't go anywhere (and you must've gotten 30+), but we both got pinned almost immedaitely after posting updated versions. Woohoo!
---
"The person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least." - D. Gaider
#29RedMageKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 12:40:29 PM
BMSirius posted...

I guess the mods prefer updated versions of guides. I got 4~5 sticky requests on the first version of my marriage FAQ and it didn't go anywhere (and you must've gotten 30+), but we both got pinned almost immedaitely after posting updated versions. Woohoo!

I'm thinking that the problem with my old one is that the trailer that gave us a bunch of names was released pretty much right after I posted it, so a bunch of names were wrong right off the bat. I can't really see any other reason why it wasn't stickied, unless it was somehow inadequate.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#30BMSiriusPosted 1/22/2013 12:46:53 PM
RedMageKirby posted...
BMSirius posted...

I'm thinking that the problem with my old one is that the trailer that gave us a bunch of names was released pretty much right after I posted it, so a bunch of names were wrong right off the bat. I can't really see any other reason why it wasn't stickied, unless it was somehow inadequate.

It's hard to say. Perhaps the mods have a personal rule against first drafts, assuming them to be in need of feedback and a re-posting before stickying. Or it's the name thing. My first post had the English names, though, and it didn't get stickied despite numerous (although significantly fewer than your first post) sticky requests... the second post was simply updated for more content and better spacing, and it didn't take long at all.

Sorry if it's annoying that I keep bringing up my own post, I'm just trying to compare the situations to find out why your OP didn't get stickied. Oh, you know what? Yesterday marked 2 weeks until the release date. Perhaps they ignore all sticky requests that occur before a certain amount of time before the English release?
---
"The person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least." - D. Gaider