Is ike x soren canon?

#1king_darksPosted 1/24/2013 6:35:38 PM
With all the controversy I want to know everybody opinion. - Results (222 votes)
Yes. How else would you explain him running off with soren?
33.33% (74 votes)
No. Paris sunked that ship. I'm surprised that people even believe it still.
54.95% (122 votes)
I will lmfao if paris talk to soren and ike then finds there was some dark evil magic involved.
2.7% (6 votes)
I will lmao if ike talk to paris and soren and finds out ike married and soren was just a good friend.
9.01% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Look up decendent plz.
---
School days are back.
#2kukingina2Posted 1/24/2013 6:43:16 PM
Ike cheated on soren with mist while he was asleep
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#3The One PharaohPosted 1/24/2013 6:48:07 PM
Thought it was Ike x Tibarn, with Reyson on the sidelines singing so Tibarn just doesn't stop.
#4bronzefrogPosted 1/24/2013 7:00:26 PM
There is exactly all of one reason why anyone would still care about this.

no, you are not Ike. his orientation reflects nothing about you. get over it
---
Onepunch Man - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - One Piece - Soul Eater - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#5king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:14:19 PM
People who believe Ike isn't gay is 3:1. May these topics RIP.
---
School days are back.
#6SazukeEXPosted 1/24/2013 7:39:46 PM
Paris descended from Mist, Ike can't have kids with Soren unless Soren turned into a woman.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#7SazukeEXPosted 1/24/2013 7:47:15 PM
king_darks posted...

Many of them will never even bother to defend why they believe that because when it boils down to it the only excuse they have for being against the canon Ike x Soren is that "IKE AIN't GAY CUZ I SAY SO!11!?!!!?!1".

Try this again in a few years. The results will be far different after Gays/Lesbians are more openly accepted by society and aren't treated like they're a disease or a blight.

Furthermore popularity has nothing to do with canon.

The Ike x Dude haters cannot refute that Ike has shown ZERO interest in any woman in both games and only shows interests in Dudes and runs away ONLY with Dudes.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#8White_Knight13Posted 1/24/2013 8:03:34 PM
SazukeEX posted...
king_darks posted...

Many of them will never even bother to defend why they believe that because when it boils down to it the only excuse they have for being against the canon Ike x Soren is that "IKE AIN't GAY CUZ I SAY SO!11!?!!!?!1".

Try this again in a few years. The results will be far different after Gays/Lesbians are more openly accepted by society and aren't treated like they're a disease or a blight.

Furthermore popularity has nothing to do with canon.

The Ike x Dude haters cannot refute that Ike has shown ZERO interest in any woman in both games and only shows interests in Dudes and runs away ONLY with Dudes.

When has he "shown interest" in dudes? Also, do I show interest to every girl I meet, no.

Popularity has nothing to do with canon sure, but canon has nothing to do with anything until it's confirmed. Which this hasn't been.
#9Huff n puff 20Posted 1/24/2013 8:06:55 PM(edited)
FACELESS POLLS DON'T LIE.
Paris's existence pretty solidly sunk the Ike is gay idea, as gays do not have children. Those who think he's gay are wrong. Nintendo said so by bringing out the Paris.

SazukeEX posted...

And you cannot refute the only woman to truly show any interest in Ike besides the general Ike worshipping that everyone besides Micaiah tends to do is Aimee and she's a creeper.
Ike and Soren ended up being raised together practically as brothers.

White_Knight13 posted...
but canon has nothing to do with anything until it's confirmed. Which this hasn't been.

Except, wait, Paris. It has been confirmed. It's a done deal. Enjoy the bottom of the ocean, Ike/Soren.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#10king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 8:17:00 PM
*Sigh*

Paris has..
Ike love for meat
Weakness to magic
Non existant magic stat
Likeness to ike and greil
Blue hair
Title
His class
A head tie (I think)
Ragnell
And the main componets of aether (Luna and sol)

How the **** is he even remotely similar to mist? Let alone soren. The fact that he set up as a physical juggernaut EXACTLY like ike and shares ike WEAKNESS to magic should be a dead giveaway.
---
School days are back.