[POLL] If Chrom and Tiamo could support each other, would you marry them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. [POLL] If Chrom and Tiamo could support each other, would you marry them?

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 years ago#11
Yes I would. Vanessa is like the only successful love story between Prince and Admirer. Though to be fair her only real competition was Eirika who was too busy ogling Seth and her brother. So naturally I always pair Vanessa with Innes.

VAnessa also as the making of a Great Queen in the future as she's very mature and grew up at a very young age. She also values hard work and self-sacrifice.
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion

User Info: azn_boy150

azn_boy150
3 years ago#12
+3 Str, and +4 Skl/Spd for Lucina and Selena and access to great classes? YE-wait never mind. I forgot that I was going for an Avatar!Lucina. :P
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN:azn_boy150

User Info: Huff n puff 20

Huff n puff 20
3 years ago#13
No Swordmaster for Lucina? Nope.
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition

User Info: KushalaFriend

KushalaFriend
3 years ago#14
Bump, more votes, it seems like the shipping wars are going to be huge when the game is out.
http://i.imgur.com/TRbMB.jpg
Typical quest with a Pr0 Hunter

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
3 years ago#15
KushalaFriend posted...
Bump, more votes, it seems like the shipping wars are going to be huge when the game is out.

I don't understand the point of shipping wars when the game lets you pair up who you want. I find these wars a bit ridiculous.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. [POLL] If Chrom and Tiamo could support each other, would you marry them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived