I'm a Fire Emblem scrub. Should I get this?

#1StreetPasWantrPosted 1/25/2013 6:41:50 PM
I played Sacred Stones, apparently the easiest FE, AND I COULDN'T BEAT IT ON EASY MODE. EASY! Should I still get it, let alone play it on Classic? Because even though it's hard, I still want that lol.
---
I hate my name. Pretend it's something really cool until 2023. Hopefully, I'll have a "compelling" reason by then.
#2kukingina2Posted 1/25/2013 6:42:46 PM
yes play on lunatic classic mode
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#3StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:45:48 PM
kukingina2 posted...

Hiw about Lunatic+ on Classic and I force myself to play blind?
---
I hate my name. Pretend it's something really cool until 2023. Hopefully, I'll have a "compelling" reason by then.
#4kukingina2Posted 1/25/2013 6:47:22 PM
StreetPasWantr posted...
kukingina2 posted...

Hiw about Lunatic+ on Classic and I force myself to play blind?

you cant go lunatic+ right away
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#5FlyingDeCowPosted 1/25/2013 6:49:46 PM
I would get it. You'll eventually get better.
---
Whenever it's foggy out, I imagine my vision is being restricted to 3 squares. If only I brought a torch with me.
#6emagdnEPosted 1/25/2013 6:49:48 PM
if you couldn't beat SUCKred Stones (not the easiest by the way, PoR and Awakening are even easier thanks to skills and Pair Up) on Easy, then you should quit gaming
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#7VoidEnvoyPosted 1/25/2013 6:50:30 PM
StreetPasWantr posted...
kukingina2 posted...

How about Lunatic+ on Classic and I force myself to play blind?

Well you have to beat Lunatic before you can play Lunatic+, so good luck even unlocking that difficulty.

To be honest, I can't even beat the demo on Lunatic, and it's only 2 chapters! However, for whatever reason Hard mode is WAY easier than Lunatic, and I have no problem taking on Hard Classic. If I were you, I'd start with Hard mode, and if that doesn't seem to be working out for you you can start over on Normal.
#8StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:53:13 PM
emagdnE posted...
if you couldn't beat SUCKred Stones (not the easiest by the way, PoR and Awakening are even easier thanks to skills and Pair Up) on Easy, then you should quit gaming

I'm on Eraphim's goddamn resue the general mission. Guess I'm more of an action guy. BUT I LOVE STORIES AND MAKING MYSELF FEEL SMART lol
---
#9MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/25/2013 6:59:33 PM
StreetPasWantr posted...
emagdnE posted...

I'm on Eraphim's goddamn resue the general mission. Guess I'm more of an action guy. BUT I LOVE STORIES AND MAKING MYSELF FEEL SMART lol

Don't listen to endgame, whatever you do.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
#10B01tPosted 1/25/2013 8:52:04 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
StreetPasWantr posted...
emagdnE posted...

Don't listen to endgame, whatever you do.

Seriously, I'm pretty new to the FE boards, and if there's one thing i've learned.. it's this
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.