Does the Fire Emblem series harbor good memories?

#61Metagame64Posted 1/26/2013 6:43:42 PM
BereniceM posted...
Metagame64 posted...
BereniceM posted...
S1ppy_cup posted...
FlyingDeCow posted...
I can't imagine Serenes Forest is much worse than any other internet community.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just went there and read a random thread to see what the fuss is about. You guys were right. They're terrible.

Ohhhh Ohhh!!!!

How condensending are they? Are they like Elitist British people? *by the way they talk* trying to speak *type Shakesperian* and such?

Seriously? First of all, the American media's "Elitist British people" stereotype you're referring to are actually the English you know, from England? (I can tell you're an American merely because you can't differentiate the two. The "British" could mean the Welsh, the Irish, the English, or the Scottish. Are you accusing ALL the peoples of the UK of elitism?) Secondly, we're ALL snobby elitists who "type Shakesperian" (it's written Shakespeare, BTW), .All Americans are benevolent, succesful, intellectuals (sometimes mistake full but don't worry we are all human.who only type in a elegant manner. That is a fact.

Cute. In a "monkey juggling a ball" type of way. I'd take the time to correct all of your grammatical mistakes (ironic, considering you used the words "intellectuals" and "type in a elegant manner" to describe yourself) but I fear I won't be able to accomplish that seeing as how I'm a little (alright, a lot) preoccupied laughing at you.

Why are making fun of yourself? I am just quoting what you said. You must have a low self-esteem.
---
I'm from Brooklyn, that's not Manhattan.
#62OCShoesPosted 1/26/2013 6:45:09 PM
Scout_Taron posted...
I am legitimately confused. The English guy gets angry for being called elitist and calls it an unfair stereotype, and then he proceeds to act like an elitist prc*k.

I mean...You have to notice the irony, correct?

To be fair, I don't think it's just him that acts like this on forums in general, but I have to agree. I don't understand why people get stereotyped as elitist (or condescending, etc.) but then proceed to react by being elitist. o:
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#63WestbrickIIIPosted 1/26/2013 6:45:18 PM
BereniceM posted...
Scout_Taron posted...
I am legitimately confused. The English guy gets angry for being called elitist and calls it an unfair stereotype, and then he proceeds to act like an elitist prc*k.

I'm a girl. And it's all an elaborate display of satire. Only I'm having way too much fun playing with these Americans who can't seem to grasp that.

hey babe asl
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#64Metagame64Posted 1/26/2013 6:46:27 PM
BereniceM posted...
Scout_Taron posted...

I'm a girl. And it's all an elaborate display of satire. Only I'm having way too much fun playing with these Americans who can't seem to grasp that.

If that's your way of having fun then you must be very lonely. It's sad really.

Inb4grammer
---
I'm from Brooklyn, that's not Manhattan.
#65Scout_TaronPosted 1/26/2013 6:50:51 PM
BereniceM posted...
Scout_Taron posted...

I just assume that everyone on internet forums is a guy unless stated otherwise. Safe assumption.

Well...I guess have fun trolling, then.
#66Scout_TaronPosted 1/26/2013 6:51:17 PM
WestbrickIII posted...
BereniceM posted...
Scout_Taron posted...

hey babe asl

lol.

You've already got two of those.
#67S1ppy_cupPosted 1/26/2013 7:02:09 PM
Scout_Taron posted...

... ... ...
This is still going on?
I noticed the irony right away, but sometimes, I like to humor people. It's a shame, really. But I DGAF.
---
KUNAIWITCHAIN!!!