The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

with all the hate for ike x soren how come no one is mad about....

#1kukingina2Posted 1/26/2013 10:14:09 AM
a similar case in this game?

Female MU x Thar'ja
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#2rhys855Posted 1/26/2013 10:17:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/h5CorEp.png
---
Official Kisame of the NUNS3 Boards
#3SlashReturnsPosted 1/26/2013 10:18:45 AM
Here is my opinion, who gives a damn?
---
3DS Friend Code: 2466-1384-6130
#4JMC611Posted 1/26/2013 10:39:06 AM
Because with that pairing, It's basically outright stated where as with Ike x Soren its just a bunch of bull**** assumptions, what-ifs and fallacies despite the fact that there is proof that Ike x Soren isn't canon.*cough*Paris*cough*

But 99% of it is probably because "lolololgirlongirlactionhawt"
#5Jstretch19Posted 1/26/2013 10:41:45 AM
Because I don't hate Ike x Soren. I hate the people who constantly push Ike x Soren as canon and bring it up in topics that have nothing to do with Ike, Soren, or Paris.
---
You can't handle the Ception.
#6emagdnEPosted 1/26/2013 10:45:27 AM
IkexSoren has no real evidence for it

Tharja and FeMU's supports are exactly the same as with male MU but with one changed word, and minus the S rank support, so there's actually something to go off of, as Thraja's obsession with FeMU is pretty blatant (although FeMU doesn't feel the same way)
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#7NobleRoarPosted 1/26/2013 10:48:05 AM
Well at least nobody is making a big deal about Endgame x NobleRoar m i rite
---
#NobleCertified
#8SazukeEXPosted 1/26/2013 11:33:50 AM(edited)
In Western Culture lesbians are more accepted than Gay men because the West is still a Male dominated Society and Gay men are seen as weak while a man being with multiple women is seen as strength/power. Even in religion a man having multiple women or women being together isn't seen anywhere near as bad or sinful as two or more men being together.

You must also remember that there are a lot of young boys on this board as well who were raised in a society that demonizes gay men but is more accepting towards lesbians and the oversexualization of women plastered in all media fronts upon a constant basis. Basic math also applies here where if one woman is good than two or more is better, correct?

We're still a long ways before Gay men are anywhere near as accepted as lesbians. Of course much of the Lesbian acceptance is due to the pron industry in the West where it's in far higher demand and shown far more often.

Thus the widespread hate for Ike x Soren despite it being canon.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#9Cheesepower5Posted 1/26/2013 12:14:51 PM
rhys855 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/h5CorEp.png

---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Catherine and Far Cry 3
#10Emperor_mateusPosted 1/26/2013 12:49:06 PM
I don't really care if Ike is gay or not. Personally I never saw it, but i'm fine with people pairing them up.

The Ike x Soren fans are really annoying though since they (not all, but enough to be annoying) assume the pairing is 100% canon and anyone who dares to have another opinion is just a homophobe.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...