with all the hate for ike x soren how come no one is mad about....

#11SazukeEXPosted 1/26/2013 12:53:15 PM
It's not an assumption, it's what happened. PoR and RD garnered more than enough evidence that Ike is Gay and all the extra's that Ike only has with Soren on top of their almost entirely exclusive lovers ending, with Ranulf being a throwaway pair, that they share together.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#12EpsteinBarrPosted 1/26/2013 1:02:46 PM
Because the female MU and Tharja is flat out stated. Ike and Soren are a bunch of assumptions that have been thrown to the wayside by the introduction of Paris, a descendant to the hero of blue flames from another dimension.
#13LookAnglePosted 1/26/2013 1:20:59 PM
Because the Female Avatar might not even exist, because you're playing a Male Avatar?

Because it's one-sided even if you are playing a Female Avatar?

Take your pick.
#14Wei PhoenixPosted 1/26/2013 1:24:43 PM
What is the evidence of them being gay? I played both games and even gave them the S support but never saw it.
---
If faith is what prevents you from fearing death...then I shall sever that faith... from your bodies...
Xbox GT: Wei Phoenix
#15kukingina2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 1:30:41 PM
S supports??? what???

are you talking about ike x soren? there's no S supports in Ike's games so lol but theres special endings for both games (and none if he's paired with a girl) if you have ike x soren in A rank by endgame

oh and FeMu cant S support with Thar'ja but she clearly states she loves her obsessively
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#16rikusora50Posted 1/26/2013 1:31:08 PM
Besides, didn't Ike like, leave forever at the end of RD witnout telling anyone? That would kinda make it hard for him to be paired with... well, anybody from PoR or RD...
---
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot
#17-DunnoBroPosted 1/26/2013 1:34:07 PM
Both are BS, people are just more into disproving ike x soren because:

A: He's a major story character, not a character defined by the user like FMU
B: Community is mostly male, so girl/girl comes with the territory.
#18Wei PhoenixPosted 1/26/2013 1:37:39 PM
kukingina2 posted...
S supports??? what???

are you talking about ike x soren? there's no S supports in Ike's games so lol but theres special endings for both games (and none if he's paired with a girl) if you have ike x soren in A rank by endgame

oh and FeMu cant S support with Thar'ja but she clearly states she loves her obsessively

Whatever the highest rank support was that's what I had with them.
---
If faith is what prevents you from fearing death...then I shall sever that faith... from your bodies...
Xbox GT: Wei Phoenix
#19Valorous_RolandPosted 1/26/2013 1:47:58 PM
rikusora50 posted...
Besides, didn't Ike like, leave forever at the end of RD witnout telling anyone? That would kinda make it hard for him to be paired with... well, anybody from PoR or RD...

Not alone.
A Support with Soren or Ranulf lets them come with.
---
Official President of the The National Association for the Preservation of Manikins (SMT: Nocturne)
#20rikusora50Posted 1/26/2013 1:55:17 PM
Valorous_Roland posted...
rikusora50 posted...

Not alone.
A Support with Soren or Ranulf lets them come with.

Alright, THAT makes more sense, thanks!
---
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot