with all the hate for ike x soren how come no one is mad about....

#31Huff n puff 20Posted 1/27/2013 12:17:53 AM
Because Ike/Soren got sank like a rock. Hello, Paris. People who don't believe that are part of the problem though, as they keep trying to keep their ship afloat, causing rage. They can keep whining though, because their ship is underwater and nothing short of word of god will save it. However, with the way things are looking, anything more Word of God on it, is probably going to be "Smote".

FeMU/Tharja is a pairing that will never happen, because while Tharja is MU-sexual, MU is strictly straight.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#32Arcangel22Posted 1/27/2013 12:38:02 AM(edited)
To be fair, the entire FE fanbase passes on notorious BS all the time. I'm not going to even bother posting my entire argument for this matter again even though it was neutral-mind you-I more or less believe at this point that it's just FE fans being jackasses and not genuinely thinking it's the canon.

Then again, you're on the internet.

You're on GFAQs.

Where there's a fanbase, there's trolls.

I really don't know why I try to have logical discussions here anymore half the time except on very-and I mean very-seldom boards, so I'm just going to stick by the idea that FE fans have done it before with You thought there'd actually be something here, didn't you? Oh no, I know the minute I mention any of the things they'll come back. Even doing this might inspire determined trolls.

I will just say one thing towards the argument and be done: Paris happened. It's purely suggested he's from Ike's line and not Mist's, and I think even he would remember something about Soren if it was a thing.
---
"We're not gang members. We're not criminals. We're just dudes playing video games." ~ Maximilian
#33Hours_LeftPosted 1/29/2013 2:03:10 AM
Arcangel22 posted...
I will just say one thing towards the argument and be done: Paris happened. It's purely suggested he's from Ike's line and not Mist's, and I think even he would remember something about Soren if it was a thing.

Of course the implication is that Paris is Ike's descendant. The blue hair, the mention of the Hero of the Blue Flame, the fact that Ike's original name was gonna be Paris. But that doesn't mean it's true. (Or false.)

As myself and others have mentioned before, the Fire Emblem series has previously suggested a certain character was the descendent of particular someone, when really it was not a direct lineal connection, but a connection through the character in question's sister. Plus add to that the fact that Paris does not have Aether, that Ike has no romantic endings with any female characters, and the fact he travel to who knows where with either of two male companions at the end of RD. But these do not prove anything definitive either.

The reality is that no one can ever be certain unless the creators of these games decide to directly confirm either of these two scenarios. (Or even something entirely different.) Paris was created to be speculated on, and we are doing just that. There is not enough evidence for anyone to say with absolute certainty that their theory is correct, because conclusive evidence does not exist.

Everyone will have their own opinion on the matter, and until Intelligent Systems deems it suitable to provide more information, opinions is all they will be for the foreseeable future.

---
Currently Playing: Crimson Shroud (3DS), THE DENPA MEN: They Came By Wave (3DS)
#34FafnirPosted 1/29/2013 3:08:09 AM
Besides, it's not as if gay people ever had children before...
---
Gamefaqs mods are fair and knowledgable. Failure to accept this fact will result in immediate suspension with no review.
#35EphidielPosted 1/29/2013 6:27:38 AM
Sorens a trap (ʳ ㉨)ʳ
---
~Golden Sun: Dark Dawn~ been waiting too long for you