Minimum Experience

#11Elementalist15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:39:44 AM
It says in that topic that you can still class change when you hit the cumulative max. Just that it won't increase anymore. It seems the best way to get the most experience the longest is to get all the skills you want from the unpromoted classes first. Each class change from one will add only 4 levels if you change at level 10. When you start class changing from promoted classes you'll max out the level in like only two changes it seems. Looks like you have to decide if you wanna keep leveling as easy as possible for a while or get the good skills really fast as a trade of for slower growth.
#12RethalwolfPosted 1/28/2013 10:42:11 AM
Ahh, hitting the cap is when it starts limiting your experience. That makes sense. I wonder if it's sort of a progressive thing.

In any case, I don't plan on doing a whole lot of of class changes so I don't think it should affect me too much.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#13k69DegreesPosted 1/28/2013 10:43:39 AM
Elementalist15 posted...
It says in that topic that you can still class change when you hit the cumulative max. Just that it won't increase anymore. It seems the best way to get the most experience the longest is to get all the skills you want from the unpromoted classes first. Each class change from one will add only 4 levels if you change at level 10. When you start class changing from promoted classes you'll max out the level in like only two changes it seems. Looks like you have to decide if you wanna keep leveling as easy as possible for a while or get the good skills really fast as a trade of for slower growth.

i don't think that's a problem with the DLC and exp skills
#14Elementalist15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:55:07 AM
Yeah. If you buy the levels specifically geared towards experience farming you probably won't have to worry about stuff like that. Though it could make the main story very boring if the first thing you do is farm up experience.
#15Lukey92Posted 1/28/2013 11:34:53 AM
How large of a difference is there due to a 10 levels of cumulative level? That is how much less xp am I going to get if my cumulative level is 30 rather then 20?
#16Elementalist15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:28:13 PM(edited)
The cumulative level gets added to the level your character shows in their profile, with promoted units counting as level 20 + the level it says. If someone has a cumulative level of 10 and they are a level 1 unpromoted unit then they would gain experience as if they are a level 11 unit. All that is stated on the link to the topic I put up before.
#17azn_boy150Posted 1/28/2013 2:48:34 PM
Elementalist15 posted...
Is this the topic you were thinking off?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/62830609

And thanks for the answers. So I will always get at least 8 experience for a kill. That makes it sound like I will always get at least 1 experience for a battle as well.

Nope. It was a longer discussion, and it wasn't the main focus of the topic. It was just brought up.
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN: azn_boy150