what is with all of you trolls hating on casual mode

#181WestbrickIIIPosted 1/31/2013 6:47:50 AM
KeyToSuccess posted...
I don't know why you would expect someone to read eighteen pages of people talking in circles. It would change his opinion on the matter as much as it changed the rest of ours. Not at all.

Don't project. Just because you're unable to learn from conversation doesn't mean the rest of us are.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#182Col_MobiusPosted 1/31/2013 6:50:54 AM
WestbrickIII posted...
KeyToSuccess posted...
I don't know why you would expect someone to read eighteen pages of people talking in circles. It would change his opinion on the matter as much as it changed the rest of ours. Not at all.

Don't project. Just because you're unable to learn from conversation doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Dude. Shut up. You are the worst.
#183WestbrickIIIPosted 1/31/2013 6:53:43 AM
>wants "civil conversation"
>continues to throw around insults like a child after demonstrably misunderstanding simple arguments

Go to school.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#184KeyToSuccessPosted 1/31/2013 7:33:29 AM(edited)
WestbrickIII posted...
KeyToSuccess posted...

Very well. I agree to disagree but what about you? Do you see any merit in casual mode after all of these posts?
---
This is what RPG's are about! Killing people and taking their cool stuff!
#185Col_MobiusPosted 1/31/2013 7:12:13 AM
WestbrickIII posted...
>wants "civil conversation"
>continues to throw around insults like a child after demonstrably misunderstanding simple arguments

Go to school.

Repeatedly insulting other people's intelligence because they don't agree with you isn't a civil conversation.
#186WestbrickIIIPosted 1/31/2013 7:27:33 AM
Tit-for-tat. I'll stop if you stop.
---
#187Col_MobiusPosted 1/31/2013 7:29:59 AM
WestbrickIII posted...
Tit-for-tat. I'll stop if you stop.

That's a deal I'm happy to accept. Can we internet-shake?
#188mjfaqsPosted 1/31/2013 8:09:36 AM
If they keep casual while cutting classic or lunatic, that might be a problem.

Then again you guys should feel fortunate they included lunatic at all, as easily broken as it is.
#189DragonLord150Posted 1/31/2013 9:18:08 AM
Trolls are hating on Casual Mode because they are FE purist.

Truly what it comes down to the TRUE FE fans[the ones who welcome Casual so everyone can play] is how the RNG treats them. Some FE Fans have nice RNGs that never screw them over or if they do it is rare and the others are that the RNG hates them so much that it does everything in favor of the enemy. [Horror story below]

Though I am doing Normal Casual and Hard Classic.

[High Stat General{Player} Vs Wyvern Knight in SS:
1 Damage, 1 Hit, 1 Crit- Gets Perice and the Crit. My General died while at Full health and I had to restart the Desert level 3 times....3 TIMES THIS HAPPENED!]
---
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon
#190spyke252Posted 1/31/2013 9:31:03 AM
DragonLord150 posted...
Truly what it comes down to the TRUE FE fans[the ones who welcome Casual so everyone can play]

Insulting, much? Just because we don't agree that casual is a nice addition to the series, doesn't mean we aren't FE fans.

[High Stat General{Player} Vs Wyvern Knight in SS:
1 Damage, 1 Hit, 1 Crit- Gets Perice and the Crit. My General died while at Full health and I had to restart the Desert level 3 times....3 TIMES THIS HAPPENED!]

So, the odds of you being struck by lightning this year was 3.5 times that of this happening.
I personally think you're embellishing the truth a bit. Maybe it happened once, or twice. But three times has a .000001 chance in happening (a true one in the million shot), and, though that's nonzero, it's still unlikely.