The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

If in Canada, check EB Games stores starting tomorrow. Game being shipped early

#1ImpulseDrivePosted 1/28/2013 5:40:03 PM
My post copied from the other topic:

I can confirm this. Just called the store I used to work at, and am still close friends with the manager there.

They got an e-mail saying the Street Date was broken by someone, and they're allowed to sell as soon as they receive shipment (which could have been as early as tonight). Toronto area usually gets their shipments first. Other store will most likely be getting it tomorrow.

I am psyched beyond words.
---
3DS FC: 4613-6355-9930
#2MIssDevilingPosted 1/28/2013 5:46:33 PM
Got a call too! SO STOKED. I know what I'm doing all weekend...
---
http://keilis.deviantart.com
#3Jstretch19Posted 1/28/2013 5:48:25 PM
Maybe if I'm lucky Gamestop will here about that and think the release is supposed tomorrow. Not likely, but I can dream.
---
7 more days
#4OCShoesPosted 1/28/2013 5:48:27 PM
Hey, can I cry a little in this topic? I live in Texas so I still have to wait till the 4th (as far as I'm aware.)
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#5S1ppy_cupPosted 1/28/2013 5:48:46 PM
If you guys are gonna get it earlier than the announced official date, do you think that Nintendo is going to get pissed?
---
KUNAIWITCHAIN!!!
#6Jstretch19Posted 1/28/2013 5:51:13 PM
S1ppy_cup posted...
If you guys are gonna get it earlier than the announced official date, do you think that Nintendo is going to get pissed?

I imagine they would be. IMO it'd be hilarious if every other company followed suit and released early. Imagine Nintendo's rage.
---
7 more days
#7MIssDevilingPosted 1/28/2013 5:52:47 PM
S1ppy_cup posted...

NINTENDO CAN RAGE FOR ALL I CARE. OTL Us Canucks need something special to happen to us too once in a while.
---
http://keilis.deviantart.com
#8ImpulseDrive(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:53:59 PM(edited)
S1ppy_cup posted...

Probably, and considering the lack of information the associates were given on *who* broke the street date, someone's trying to protect themselves. Part of my conversation literally went like this:

Me: So, do you know who broke the date?
Manager: The e-mail doesn't say. It just says "someone".
Me: It sounds like you guys. (As in, EB Games as a whole)
Manager: Maybe, but that's even more reason why we shouldn't know.
---
3DS FC: 4613-6355-9930
#9Brave_VesperiaPosted 1/28/2013 5:55:13 PM
Is this only for Toronto area people? I live in the Greater Vancouver Area and Im hoping I'll also get it early.
---
Proud Vancouver Canucks fan.
http://www.hasluongobeentraded.com/
#10Metagame64Posted 1/28/2013 5:59:43 PM
S1ppy_cup posted...

I would laugh of Nintendo does get pissed! They deserve this for being lol strict and lol region lock! And they F***ING BETTER ALSO ANNOUNCE THIS GAME FOR THE US TOMMAROW!!! IM EXPECTING SOME NEW ON IT TODAY!!!
---
I'm from Brooklyn, that's not Manhattan.