If in Canada, check EB Games stores starting tomorrow. Game being shipped early

#161SanjiSanPhoPosted 1/29/2013 9:46:01 AM
Has anyone from BC/Vancouver had any luck? Guess it's still pretty early here, but I'm crossing my fingers pretty hard.
#162mikerzzPosted 1/29/2013 9:49:47 AM
MIssDeviling posted...
S1ppy_cup posted...
If you guys are gonna get it earlier than the announced official date, do you think that Nintendo is going to get pissed?

NINTENDO CAN RAGE FOR ALL I CARE. OTL Us Canucks need something special to happen to us too once in a while.

You guys got the wii mini!
#163BobTDonutPosted 1/29/2013 9:51:13 AM
Anyone in the US have any reports of the game being in stock at their local GS or EB, even if they cannot sell it? I am also assuming those who are talking about their copies being shipped are US residents?
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#164RedMageKirbyPosted 1/29/2013 9:51:21 AM
mikerzz posted...
MIssDeviling posted...
S1ppy_cup posted...
If you guys are gonna get it earlier than the announced official date, do you think that Nintendo is going to get pissed?

NINTENDO CAN RAGE FOR ALL I CARE. OTL Us Canucks need something special to happen to us too once in a while.

You guys got the wii mini!

...Which was pretty much the worst thing since the Micro. It could only play Wii games, had no 'Cube controller ports, and couldn't even access the internet.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#165TronBonne09Posted 1/29/2013 9:51:51 AM
I had no idea this was being released early. I was preordering Tales of Xillia on ebgames.ca, and noticed my order for FE:A was closed. I thought they cancelled it for some reason, but it was shipped out this morning. Now I'm really interested in the "someone" was who broke the street date.
---
"It's showtime!" - Phantom R ~ Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
http://backloggery.com/tronbonne
#166Zoroark55Posted 1/29/2013 9:56:25 AM
They just phoned me they have the game now!
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: Shadow: 0648-3598-6237
3DS FC: 0559-6993-8950
#167dragonlordsdPosted 1/29/2013 9:56:43 AM
I think someone from nebraska said something about their GameStop getting it. It was somewhere around page 14 or 15....
#168SpacedDuckPosted 1/29/2013 9:57:05 AM
Zoroark55 posted...
They just phoned me they have the game now!

Where do you live?
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#169k69DegreesPosted 1/29/2013 9:57:28 AM
SanjiSanPho posted...
Has anyone from BC/Vancouver had any luck? Guess it's still pretty early here, but I'm crossing my fingers pretty hard.

will be heading to my local EB once i get off from school.
i live in BC
#170Lord EphraimPosted 1/29/2013 9:59:28 AM
BobTDonut posted...
Anyone in the US have any reports of the game being in stock at their local GS or EB, even if they cannot sell it? I am also assuming those who are talking about their copies being shipped are US residents?

The 4th is the shipping date. No GS is going to get the game ahead of time. It's the EB Games Canada system that had the "mistake" of listing FE:A as a Street dated title when in fact it was not. If a game is not street dated, they can sell it whenever they want with no repercussions.
---
SNARGLEBLAGH