B-B-Backordered?!?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I just checked my order on BestBuy.com and it says it was backordered! I was planning on picking it up Monday with the in-store pickup.

Guess there goes that plan...

Going to have to hunt this baby down.
3 years ago#2
When did you pre-order?
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
3 years ago#3
Hirokey123 posted...
When did you pre-order?

Just a few days ago... Guess I should have expected this aha,
3 years ago#4
Hmm, I just checked my preorder that I placed on the 22nd and I didn't see anything about my order being delayed. Hope my order will go through.
3 years ago#5
Thanks for the warning. I'm sorry, bro.
I hate my name. Pretend it's something really cool until 2023. Hopefully, I'll have a "compelling" reason by then.
3 years ago#6
My in store pickup order placed on the 22nd is still good. I must have just made it in time.
3 years ago#7
Mine says back ordered too, but I just assumed that was because it was preordered. For those who don't have it saying back ordered, what does it say instead?
...Dull? Get out. You know who's dull? Ryu, but he's in because he's Capcom's favorite piece of ass. - kevinbelmont
3 years ago#8
mine says order in process.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
3 years ago#9
Mine just says "Order Status:: 1 item(s) preordered, release date is 02/04/13. " with a green checkmark on "Payment Validated"
3 years ago#10
Why not just buy it from the eShop?
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived