This game is almost a Console Seller for me...

#31Mr_ProspectorPosted 1/29/2013 10:20:32 AM
Here is the important question for anyone buying the XL: Red or Blue?
---
"Thanks to denial I'm immortal." Philip J. Fry
#32hotshotgames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:27:10 PM
Yeah, I think I'll get one of the Fire Emblem 3DS's if I can track down a PAL region locked one... otherwise I may wait a few months for a decent sale to come around
---
Apple>Nintendo>Steam>Playstation>Google>Microsoft>Origin
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer
#33FireballSBPosted 1/29/2013 3:03:16 PM
For the original DS, the system sellers for me were: Castlevania, Advance Wars and Etrian Odyssey.

Just replace one IntSys title with its sibling, and look at the next month of 3DS releases...

One more 3DS sold.
#34silver123456789Posted 1/29/2013 3:29:35 PM
ImpulseDrive posted...
silver123456789 posted...
ImpulseDrive posted...
Dagdamor3725 posted...
Assuming you're an RPG fan, you've got...

Etrian Odyssey 4 in February
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers in April
Pokemon X/Y in October.

And Project X Zone in an (as far as I know) unknown release window.

pokemon? lmao dont list that pls

Arguably Pokemon is a bigger console seller than Fire Emblem could ever hope to be.

so? the standard games where u collect 8 badges are complete trash

So? Your opinion on a Pokemon game's quality is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. which is "what games are a console seller for the 3DS?"

In this case, an answer that is pretty much undeniable is "Pokemon X Y".

if you want to talk about 100% relevance to original posts then most posts wouldnt even happen. dont bring that trash here. this is how convos are. get used to it. and listing pokemon with those games is disgraceful.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#35badassmarkPosted 1/29/2013 8:22:57 PM

if you want to talk about 100% relevance to original posts then most posts wouldnt even happen. dont bring that trash here. this is how convos are. get used to it. and listing pokemon with those games is disgraceful.

Wow, silver46749876580-0. you need to calm down. Pokemon is a good RPG series, just because you feel too "grown up" for it (or whatever your vendetta is) doesn't mean you need to spew misguided hate at it. It will be one of the biggest system sellers and that is fact. It may not be the highest quality RPG series, but it's still a fun and addictive time waster that many people enjoy.
#36Lexmark1989Posted 1/29/2013 8:37:52 PM
Dagdamor3725 posted...
Assuming you're an RPG fan, you've got...

Etrian Odyssey 4 in February
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers in April
Pokemon X/Y in October.

And Project X Zone in an (as far as I know) unknown release window.

pokemon? lmao dont list that pls

Guess all the cooler kids are into digimon these days huh? I mean why else not list the biggest handheld selling game.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#37TiamatKillerPosted 1/29/2013 8:54:39 PM
hotshotgames posted...
Fire Emblem is my favourite game series.

But I don't own a 3DS.

It's a dilemma, as I don't really have much interest in the 3DS otherwise... why could this game not come out on the Wii U :'(

is it worth it?

You have a Wii U but not a 3DS, and your dilemma is getting the 3DS?

This is confusing, considering NIntendo has freaking dominated the handheld market and a wealth of great games are coming.
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#38ThEBMaNPosted 1/29/2013 9:16:40 PM
This game is the very definition of a system seller for me. With life, work, etc, the only time I buy a new game anymore is when it is from one of my beloved franchises. This happens to be one of my beloved franchises.

With that said, does anyone know how long the Best Buy sale on the 3DS XL is going on? Will it still be active on Feb. 4th? Reason I ask is I am a Premier Silver member and have a 3X Points coupon that can only be used in store so id rather purchase both the XL and the game in the same transaction. Definitely not getting the smaller 3DS or else id get the Fire Emblem bundle for sure. Its the XL or not at all so its a rather important ? for me.
---
"HAVE YOU...OR HAVE YOU NOT.....HEARD.....ABOUT.....THE BIRD?"
#39silver123456789Posted 1/30/2013 8:47:12 AM
badassmark posted...

Wow, silver46749876580-0. you need to calm down. Pokemon is a good RPG series, just because you feel too "grown up" for it (or whatever your vendetta is) doesn't mean you need to spew misguided hate at it. It will be one of the biggest system sellers and that is fact. It may not be the highest quality RPG series, but it's still a fun and addictive time waster that many people enjoy.

pokemon isnt good. i dont feel grown up. its just not good for people who have done it all before. and even if it will be your first pokemon game, it will still be mediocre at best. nothing is amazing about it.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#40Lost7thPosted 1/30/2013 8:56:14 AM
i dont feel grown up.

clearly
---
Dremcast games that still need HD: Power Stone, Shenmue Project Justice, Grandia 2, Skies of Arcadia, PSO