Apparently street date has been lifted in US, Gamstops will sell when shipments

#21Trevor_BelmontPosted 1/29/2013 4:26:47 PM
That's just great I was counting on the game coming out the 4th because I have no money for it till Thursday hopefully the GameStop I preordered it from won't get it till then.
#22BobTDonutPosted 1/29/2013 4:29:38 PM
That's just great I was counting on the game coming out the 4th because I have no money for it till Thursday hopefully the GameStop I preordered it from won't get it till then.

Your pre-order should be good for 48-72 hours after the actual release date, not from when they get the game.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#23xLinkkuPosted 1/29/2013 4:32:32 PM
AstralRain posted...
My Gamestop said that the street date hasn't changed, but I hope that they just haven't been told yet.

this for me too
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#24malfionPosted 1/29/2013 4:36:00 PM
Canadian Best Buy will break street date and sell their copies as soon as they come in according to their Gamer Zone twitter so expect to have the game by the end of this week no matter what, guys.
---
http://i.imgflip.com/5mil.gif
#25hardknock55Posted 1/29/2013 4:37:41 PM
Just called my local gamestop here in michigan and he said no street date broken and shipments of the game won't arrive until friday.
---
PSN:hardknock55
NintendoNetwork:RetroReese88
#26dragonlordsdPosted 1/29/2013 4:40:13 PM
I don't know if this is relevant, but you can now check availability on gamestop's website, which you definitely couldn't do earlier today, although it said no store in 100 mile radius had a copy.
#27DlordflashPosted 1/29/2013 4:41:33 PM
hardknock55 posted...
Just called my local gamestop here in michigan and he said no street date broken and shipments of the game won't arrive until friday.

Darn.... I don't wanna live in this state anymore....
#28zeldashoPosted 1/29/2013 4:44:06 PM
malfion posted...
Canadian Best Buy will break street date and sell their copies as soon as they come in according to their Gamer Zone twitter so expect to have the game by the end of this week no matter what, guys.

Wonder if U.S Best Buy will as well, just left the store and confirmed my copy will be there (And they are getting 5 extra's). Though I remember when LBP Vita broke its street date, Best Buy took like an extra day or two to finally comply (Though they still sold it like 3 days before release)
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 3, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
#29Lazy_HaarPosted 1/29/2013 4:44:20 PM
The Gamestop employee I called was evidently completely ignorant of the matter and when I asked him about the game and if the street date had been broken, he told me that he couldn't even find it listed in the system any longer. Got him to look again and then he told me that it didn't have a release date listed any more and that it might have been delayed.

Since I have a fully paid reservation there, I hope he really was just ignorant of what was going on and that nothing bad's going to happen. I want my artbook, darn it.
#30Lord EphraimPosted 1/29/2013 5:01:21 PM
Of course Gamestop will sell the game when it gets their shipments in. The problem is that the game will ship on the 4th and arrive on the 5th. A whole day past the eShop release and when some a****** posts untagged spoilers about the game.
---
SNARGLEBLAGH