Apparently street date has been lifted in US, Gamstops will sell when shipments

#51BigMeatyClawzPosted 1/29/2013 5:53:14 PM
Make sure to throw in a n**** just so they know you mean business.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2hP4u.gif
http://i.imgur.com/9EALy.gif
#52spyke252Posted 1/29/2013 5:53:45 PM
dragonlordsd posted...
I don't know if this is relevant, but you can now check availability on gamestop's website, which you definitely couldn't do earlier today, although it said no store in 100 mile radius had a copy.

Bolded part is untrue. I've been doing this since the first few Canadia sightings.
#53FEChicaPosted 1/29/2013 5:54:18 PM
I went to two Gamestops in my general vicinity, though I disregard the opinions of one because they have a shameful lack of knowledge on Nintendo releases.

The one with said shameful lack said that it says that they'll probably have it on the shelves the fifth, with it shipping the fourth.

The other, on the other hand, said to watch for my phone to ring from Thursday on to know when they'll release it in stores.

Personally, I hope it is Thursday when they release it.
---
Nintendo of America has shattered every reason I had to not get a 3DS now.
#54NewbieN00bPosted 1/29/2013 5:55:24 PM
YoyokuKO posted...
radiantarchiver posted...
What exactly do you guys ask the person about the lifted date?

"what i heard was i could pick up my game if y'all had it"
"if not, give me a holler, heard?"
"a'ight"

Pfthahf. Hahaha.

I know people that actually talk like this, too XD
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#55Darkgamer66DarkPosted 1/29/2013 5:57:12 PM
i check my Gamestop and they said I can still preorder it Saturday

so i think that means they are not comming out early
#56Lord EphraimPosted 1/29/2013 6:03:30 PM
Everyone I've talked to at gamestop that knows their **** have been saying February 5th. Whether or not the street date is broken is irrelevant when the game leaves warehouses on the 4th.
---
SNARGLEBLAGH
#57zeldashoPosted 1/29/2013 6:05:55 PM
Darkgamer66Dark posted...

Eh? I think your store really has some messed up info lol, unless they were talking about the System Bundle (Which I thought was cut off too?)
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 3, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
#58SpeedlotPosted 1/29/2013 6:07:34 PM
Called my gamestop. Basically told me he heard about it.. and expect the game to be available on Friday(when is ships).
#59Darkgamer66DarkPosted 1/29/2013 6:11:43 PM
zeldasho posted...
Darkgamer66Dark posted...

Eh? I think your store really has some messed up info lol, unless they were talking about the System Bundle (Which I thought was cut off too?)

My Gamestop never been good like nomal Gamestops like if a preorder game priced was changed to a higher price you have still pay for the high price and they also llose preorder items alot i mean alot
#60CyhortI82Posted 1/29/2013 6:13:50 PM
Definitely keeping an eye on this topic. I'm too shy to call in so I'm just gonna go around to all my local GS's when people here seem to be picking them up. That being said, if anyone in the Hudson/Akron/Stow area of Ohio got a copy, please post. :)
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)