Apparently street date has been lifted in US, Gamstops will sell when shipments

#61zeldashoPosted 1/29/2013 6:14:07 PM
Darkgamer66Dark posted...
zeldasho posted...
Darkgamer66Dark posted...
i check my Gamestop and they said I can still preorder it Saturday

so i think that means they are not comming out early

Eh? I think your store really has some messed up info lol, unless they were talking about the System Bundle (Which I thought was cut off too?)

My Gamestop never been good like nomal Gamestops like if a preorder game priced was changed to a higher price you have still pay for the high price and they also llose preorder items alot i mean alot

Maybe you should find a new store or just use the website lol. If you pay off a pre-order while the price was lower, they can't charge you the higher price. I'v done it before
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 3, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
#62Jstretch19Posted 1/29/2013 6:14:36 PM
So basically, if this topic is anything to go off of, no one has any clue wtfs going on. Hopefully we'll know more by Friday.
---
6 more days
#63Lylat_CruiserPosted 1/29/2013 6:15:11 PM
Anyone want to join me and be road pirates? Basically we take over every weight station in the country and force all trucks, no matter how light, to check in. Then we search the cargo and take what's rightfully ours! D=< Join me and my second-in-command, Fargus!
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#64tehponycornPosted 1/29/2013 6:15:26 PM
Dang! I'm getting a pre-order off of amazon, I HAVE to wait.
:(
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#656speednissanPosted 1/29/2013 6:16:10 PM
Lord Ephraim posted...
Everyone I've talked to at gamestop that knows their **** have been saying February 5th. Whether or not the street date is broken is irrelevant when the game leaves warehouses on the 4th.

I refuse to believe the ship date is the 4th when the game comes out on the 5th. This isn't 1996. My Best Buy store pickup says I can pick it up on the 4th. I expect to be able to get it this weekend though since the Best Buy gamer twitter in Canada said Friday.
#66Taro_TanakaPosted 1/29/2013 6:16:37 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
So basically, if this topic is anything to go off of, no one has any clue wtfs going on. Hopefully we'll know more by Friday.

Screw friday, I'm walking over tomorrow.

Luckily the gamestop I pre ordered from is on my campus right next to some of my classes ^.^
---
- Taro Tanaka signing out
Black 2 FC: 4170-2789-5384
#67ptreemf12Posted 1/29/2013 6:17:00 PM
I live in Connecticut, and I'm going to check in with my local store tomorrow or Thursday and see what's up. A few of the employees are big time gamers so they may know what's going on. Anyone else in CT?

This mess has almost taken the fun out of waiting for the game for me. Now I'm just stressed and frustrated. I still can't wait to play though :P
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#68Lylat_CruiserPosted 1/29/2013 6:17:52 PM
Taro_Tanaka posted...
Jstretch19 posted...

Luckily the gamestop I pre ordered from is on my campus right next to some of my classes ^.^

Wai-wha? What college is this?! 0.0
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#69PrinceMedionPosted 1/29/2013 6:19:22 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Lord Ephraim posted...
Of course Gamestop will sell the game when it gets their shipments in. The problem is that the game will ship on the 4th and arrive on the 5th. A whole day past the eShop release and when some a****** posts untagged spoilers about the game.

Big name games from Nintendo do not get shipped on the release date, they get shipped a week before. WIth how Nintendo is advertising FE, it wont be shipped that day.

You don't know what your talking about, the game is not street dated and the daily information we get at GS every day told us last week that the game can be sold upon arrival but it wouldn't be shipped until the 4th with expected delivery on the 5th. I'm still hoping Nintendo is shipping the game early but there isn't any information to actually state that they are.
#70Jstretch19Posted 1/29/2013 6:19:52 PM
Taro_Tanaka posted...

Well, the way I understand it is that they're either gonna ship the game Friday or Monday. If Friday I'd say there's gonna be a 50/50 shot of them releasing early, and if Monday we won't get the game till tuesday.
---
6 more days