Called my hometown's GameStop... (California) and another GS

#11Mr_ProspectorPosted 1/30/2013 7:00:34 PM
Anyone in California get a copy yet?
---
"Thanks to denial I'm immortal." Philip J. Fry
#12Falchion_MasterPosted 1/30/2013 8:11:42 PM
I wonder if Washington has them yet. That would be awesome if they did. I have never had obnoxious people at my GS's. Sounds like Cali GS's are mean dudes and dudettes. I am calling tomorrow, and praying that they have it already!
---
Swords don't kill people, sheperds kill people with swords.
#13Fimbulvetr17Posted 1/30/2013 8:17:15 PM
Called my GS too. (It's also a CA one.) The guy on the other end told me that it won't be available till the 5th.
#14PaperbladePosted 1/30/2013 8:27:07 PM
I went down to my Gamestop today (California as well), and the person there said they would be selling their stock as soon as they get it, but they're not sure when they're getting it.
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
#15Naruto_PhoneticPosted 1/30/2013 8:27:43 PM
From what I have seen, Nintendo has asked the retailers in Canada to stop selling the game and wait until Fire Emblem: Awakening's official release date of February 4th. So I guess the retailers in Canada made a big error.
#16GuerillaGorillaPosted 1/30/2013 8:33:36 PM(edited)
I hope that my GS gets it in time. I've had a problem with pre orders before. I pre ordered the Adventure Time collectors edition and 3 weeks after release they still did not have it...

I put $100 into the FE 3DS dagnabbit...
---
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
#17PrinceMedionPosted 1/30/2013 8:45:04 PM
I'm so bloody sick of explaining this, I work at Gamestop. The game is NOT, I repeat, NOT Street dated in the USA. It has not be shipped to any GS store in the USA the game is shipping the 4th and will arrive in most locations the 5th, the reason some stores don't know this is because they don't pay attention to the information we got sent a week ago. The game was NEVER street dated in the USA.
#18Falchion_MasterPosted 1/30/2013 9:00:31 PM
PrinceMedion posted...
I'm so bloody sick of explaining this, I work at Gamestop. The game is NOT, I repeat, NOT Street dated in the USA. It has not be shipped to any GS store in the USA the game is shipping the 4th and will arrive in most locations the 5th, the reason some stores don't know this is because they don't pay attention to the information we got sent a week ago. The game was NEVER street dated in the USA.

If you are tired of explaining it, then just don't explain it. let us all be in mayhem and chaos about it. Calm down, take deep breaths, and just log off.
---
Swords don't kill people, sheperds kill people with swords.
#19Trevor_BelmontPosted 1/30/2013 9:18:34 PM
The 5th I thought most Nintendo games that are either dated for Sunday or Monday are shipped to the store the week before so it will be there for Sunday or Monday?
#20PrinceMedionPosted 1/30/2013 9:26:25 PM
Trevor_Belmont posted...
The 5th I thought most Nintendo games that are either dated for Sunday or Monday are shipped to the store the week before so it will be there for Sunday or Monday?

Yeah when they are street dated, this game is not street dated in the US.